Blocked thread

thebott

Reaction score
Was just wondering why my last thread, the one about selling my car was blocked when quite clearly this sort of thread is normaly left alone ?
I was not advertising my car for sale here just wanting some feedback about the way i have advertised ,priced etc..........................:banghead:

No, you clearly posted it say my car is for sale.

Nothing was mentioned as to price etc.

Its in the wording and the rules you signed up for.

Thanks

link number 1
Evening,

Just placed an ad online for my S3 and having not had a lot of experience in selling cars, I thought I would see what you all thought. Any constructive criticism welcome as well as comments on the asking price?

2007 AUDI S3 S3 Quattro 3dr Hatchback

2nd thread.
Audi : AUDI S3 TFSI QUATTRO 07 . MTM UPGRADE

comments please .

Different wording, simples.

Rules are rules as you ok'd when you signed up.

Thanks

Not a straight for sale thread.

Bott. Move on mate. :ninja:

iv not read all the posts, but there is a classified section that should be used by ALL members, TBH if i was flogging a motor id stick it in there as thats where people would be looking,

I cant really see any harm in posting a link in the A3/A5/A5 and so on sections advising folk that you have just placed an add in the "Classified" section and post the link to the advert,

Is this thread still going? In all seriousness, the mods are suppose to remove the thread completely, but our laid back attitude means we just close/lock the thread!

Get over it!