AH FabricationsChris Nott
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 86

Thread: Women!!!

  1. #41
    Oranoco's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    HertFORDshire
    Posts
    3,095
    Mate you seriously need to stand back and look at this from a distance. I tolerated a bad relationship and lost touch with a lot of my female friends as she was so insecure about me having them. I loved her very much and the thought of playing away never entered my mind and I declined an invitation that could never have been found out. Have to laugh at the irony that it was then her that fooled about and destroyed things. I will NOT do it again!. The fact you're posting this on here would indicate that I think you know the answer and just want it confirming. A relationship must have trust both ways or there is nothing.
    Last edited by Oranoco; 26th January 2011 at 17:35.

    Life begins at 140mph
    Sell my Audi??? Kiss my rings!
    www.passionford.com

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #42
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Coventry/Warwickshire
    Posts
    2,074
    Ok i had a woman like this before and it turned out she was a bad cheat on me ...Maybe shes acting like this because when she with her male friends she cheats? perhaps thats the reason she goes OTT when your seeing your friends. she thinks your the same .IMO the signs are there already your life partner comes before anyone .i think you should rethink moving in together .be careful in anycase .

  4. #43
    Turkster's Avatar
    Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,723
    so there it all is, the signs are there to warn you !


  5. #44
    N8
    N8's Avatar
    Kowalski Details

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salford, Manchester
    Posts
    17,137

    My Social Networking

    Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    ^!

  6. #45
    BigBird's Avatar
    Lost in music...

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Lancs
    Posts
    379
    Some tough calls there guys...

    Could be time for a quote from my Yoda like mate that just keeps giving, coz it's so true:

    "Women are on Continental voltage - just wired up differently..."
    123d MSport coupe from the company

    2007 S3 in sprint blue - gone!

  7. #46
    Sarah's A3's Avatar
    MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cheshire to Perth AU
    Posts
    5,923
    Quote Originally Posted by smudge_don View Post
    Thanks for the comments guys

    Sometimes i do just wanna cut the cord and be done with it all, but at the same time i do love her dearly and 95% of the time we get along extremely well

    I just wish you could of seen her last night though. She turned into a complete psycho to the point where i had to walk out of my own flat because she was throwing things at me and hitting me. She grabbed my keys before i had a chance to but i still went down the road to a mates house.

    Then i got abusive texts and shes saying stupid stuff like i'm going home (to Beford, about 80miles away) with your keys and your work laptop. That's the sort of snide, pathetic person that she can be. If she doesn't get her own way, she'll just make life harder for me

    So i'm stuck tbh. I love her and do see a future, but at the same time i don't want someone who is going to be controlling who i can and cannot see. I don't ever stop her from going out to see people, be it male or female. So why should she be able to control what i do?
    Jord,

    Read this a couple of times. Obviously we are reading your take on it and its hard to get it from both sides, but did you ever stop to ask her why she feels this way? Is it her past experiences? Is it the way you behave or react when she asks you things? Its a real shame that she gets so upset she reacts the way you say and if there is a way for you both to over come it, try to find it. She seems from what you have said to have low confidence, maybe something you could work on, just a thought.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkster View Post
    That goes both ways too, but a gentle reminder to us men is always good,
    You are right but not many would admit it! But thats the whole point a few of us on here are making, having a soul mate doesnt need working at, its not a daily chore to get along, you just fit. If there is serious arguing as described above then it doesnt really make for a happy life eh! Not saying life should be a fairytale bed of roses but deep down you know if its right or not.


    Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

  8. #47
    L1 HCS's Avatar
    6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    cymru
    Posts
    4,597
    You've been with your Mrs for 18 months... and you're wondering what the problems are.. lets see

    Your Mrs wants you to be with her, but you'd rather be with your (girl)friends. Doesn't that ring alarm bells - it's probably ringing in her head and you've made her insecure.

    You '****/shower/shave get all 'dolled up' not for her, but to go out for another woman.

    You give her a reason to lose confidence/self esteem cos you are in effect seeing other women. She doesn't like it cos she doesn't know who they are. Why should she trust you?

    Your Mrs should take a chill pill tho.
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

  9. #48
    Turkster's Avatar
    Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah's A3 View Post

    You are right but not many would admit it! But thats the whole point a few of us on here are making, having a soul mate doesnt need working at, its not a daily chore to get along, you just fit. If there is serious arguing as described above then it doesnt really make for a happy life eh! Not saying life should be a fairytale bed of roses but deep down you know if its right or not.
    I do enjoy your voice of reason, Its always good to get a level headed female side on these kind of things, Us men, normally get told off for nothing, yer doing nothing and wondering why we get told off, or making promises that don't keep to the time schedule, "i promise to fix that love" and then you get a bollocking for not fixing it in the time that no-body agreed on,

    My way of stopping fights (not punch ups) and slagging matches is to just out-right agree with every thing she says, even if its wrong, "er yes love your compleatly right and Im a total waste of space at the best of times" and everything else "yep your right again, Im ashamed of my own actions" that normally stops all the frustration dead in its tracks, I'v learnt not to bite at my wife's red hot Mediterranean blooded short fuse, After all I am a Gentleman on the Square,

  10. #49
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkster View Post
    Us men, normally get told off for nothing
    THIS is so true!!!

    I got "told off" last night. Why??? Because I didn't have my daughter's spelling test words stored in my phone!!

    It went something like this:

    Me - *eating my dinner*
    Missus - (to my daughter) Right, time to practice your spelling test words.
    Missus - (to me) Have you got the words in your phone?
    Me - No.
    Missus - Oh right.
    Me - Even if I did how am I going to start calling out the spelling words now?? I'm eating my dinner.
    Missus - Right.
    Me - Look, if you've got something to say.. say it! Don't beat around the bush with your questions.
    Missus - Whatever.
    Me - You just want to make an issue about me not having the words in my phone.
    Missus - Don't you think you should have them???
    Me - You're complaining about something that doesn't even make sense. What benefit is there in having these words in my phone? They're all written down in her book.... If I need them I can get them from there. Just because you've decided to put them in your phone doesn't mean I have to. Do you think that all the other parents have the spellings in their phones?
    Missus - Maybe not, but I bet their kids don't get full marks in every spelling test!
    Me - So our child only gets full marks in the test because you put the spellings in your phone?
    Missus - You tell me!



    This happened at about 7pm last night and her bad mood was still there when I left for work this morning.
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeezus!!

  11. #50
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Women can't keep promises either though! I've been on the promise so many times and it's not come good! I don't know how many times she wants to wash her hair.

    But it's different when they break the promise...theyre allowed to. Having said that, I was on the promise last night and succeeded. Hurrah.


  12. #51
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    THIS is so true!!!

    I got "told off" last night. Why??? Because I didn't have my daughter's spelling test words stored in my phone!!

    It went something like this:

    Me - *eating my dinner*
    Missus - (to my daughter) Right, time to practice your spelling test words.
    Missus - (to me) Have you got the words in your phone?
    Me - No.
    Missus - Oh right.
    Me - Even if I did how am I going to start calling out the spelling words now?? I'm eating my dinner.
    Missus - Right.
    Me - Look, if you've got something to say.. say it! Don't beat around the bush with your questions.
    Missus - Whatever.
    Me - You just want to make an issue about me not having the words in my phone.
    Missus - Don't you think you should have them???
    Me - You're complaining about something that doesn't even make sense. What benefit is there in having these words in my phone? They're all written down in her book.... If I need them I can get them from there. Just because you've decided to put them in your phone doesn't mean I have to. Do you think that all the other parents have the spellings in their phones?
    Missus - Maybe not, but I bet their kids don't get full marks in every spelling test!
    Me - So our child only gets full marks in the test because you put the spellings in your phone?
    Missus - You tell me!



    This happened at about 7pm last night and her bad mood was still there when I left for work this morning.
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeezus!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  13. #52
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    I pull a transcript from another post to highlight the fact that I have the same problem:

    *Background - Discussing the fact I am a bit Skint because it's christmas etc etc etc*

    The Girlfriend says:
    no sympathy.... lol
    you decide to spend all that on your car

    Alex says:
    Hmmmm.
    Ahh well.

    The Girlfriend says:
    one day you might learn its not all worth it....
    hopefully

    Alex says:
    Hmmm, I enjoy it. It's no different to having a horse.

    The Girlfriend says:
    i dont spend any money on the horse

    Alex says:
    You need to look after it, pay for the vets and blacksmith fees, fuel it, just so you can ride it.

    The Girlfriend says:
    yeah but you spend more than just on the stuff you HAVE to get...
    you buy things you dont need to

    Alex says:
    So you NEED new bridles, coats etc etc etc
    You never EVER buy them because you just want a new one?

    The Girlfriend says:
    i barely ride the horse thank you!

    Alex says:
    lol
    I'm just using it as an example...
    See my point?
    All hobbies cost money
    End of.

    The Girlfriend says:
    nope

    Alex says:
    Sadly, mine is particularly expensive, but I do enjoy it

    The Girlfriend says:
    but ok

    Alex says:
    You don't see my point??!
    Are you actual retarded?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  14. #53
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    It's the very last line that cracks me up most with that one Welly! It makes me laugh more each time I read it.


  15. #54
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    It's the very last line that cracks me up most with that one Welly! It makes me laugh more each time I read it.
    I thought it was a fair comment....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  16. #55
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,223
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    Me - Do you think that all the other parents have the spellings in their phones?
    Missus - Maybe not, but I bet their kids don't get full marks in every spelling test!
    Quote Originally Posted by Welly View Post
    Alex says:
    So you NEED new bridles, coats etc etc etc
    You never EVER buy them because you just want a new one?

    The Girlfriend says:
    i barely ride the horse thank you!
    Ahhh I see your girlfriend, like mine, adopts the good old 'when all else fails give an answer to a question that doesn't exist ' stance.

    Are our birds related by any chance?

  17. #56
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    Ahhh I see your girlfriend, like mine, adopts the good old 'when all else fails give an answer to a question that doesn't exist ' stance.

    Are our birds related by any chance?
    Yes they are, to Eve, just like every other woman who thinks so irrationally.


  18. #57
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    Reminds me of this joke:

    If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?


    The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





  19. #58
    smudge_don's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sutton, Surrey
    Posts
    2,941
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    What do you drink mate?
    Depends on the occasion

    Seeing as you're buying, i'll have a magnum of Moet please

    Quote Originally Posted by Gops View Post
    hey dude. thought id put my input in! Ive had this problem and tbh i still do occasionally. The reason i found why some women are like this is just the fact that we get on with women well. Some women (not all) feel insecure just on this fact. I wanted to see an old friend whom i knew 4 years prior to meeting my girlfriend who was coming to my uni to meet one of her old friends, but thought it would be good to see me whilst she was there! My gf went ape at this but then calmed down after a while only because I had a 2 hour conversation about who she is and why i know her etc.. Sarah is right when she says that you should take her with you to meet her. Take her a few times to make her realise that its no big deal and that people you meet from the past are just friends, good friends and that it's good to see them after such a long time! After taking her a few times, she may realise that, "hey actually i have nothing to be insecure about!" I see you've done this before with your friend kat, so why not ask kat to help you out a little bit? Trust is a big factor and you should address this to her in the calmest of manors to her. Keep your cool too, because as soon as she goes out of hand, you can address the fact that she's the one being unreasonable; not you.

    Hope that helps a little, and let us know how your getting along!
    Cheers for that, nice to know that i'm not the only one

    This is where it gets even funnier, because i have no objections to her meeting my friends, but all in good time. I don't see why she should need to be there when i see this friend of mine for the 1st time in quite a while so that she can approve

    I said i'd be more than happy for the 3 of us to go out any time, and even gave into her and said "fine, come when i arrange to meet her" and the Mrs just said that she didn't want to meet a "sket-bag" (her own words) that's going to get between us. That's how insecure she really is

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkster View Post
    so there it all is, the signs are there to warn you !



    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah's A3 View Post
    Jord,

    Read this a couple of times. Obviously we are reading your take on it and its hard to get it from both sides, but did you ever stop to ask her why she feels this way? Is it her past experiences? Is it the way you behave or react when she asks you things? Its a real shame that she gets so upset she reacts the way you say and if there is a way for you both to over come it, try to find it. She seems from what you have said to have low confidence, maybe something you could work on, just a thought.



    You are right but not many would admit it! But thats the whole point a few of us on here are making, having a soul mate doesnt need working at, its not a daily chore to get along, you just fit. If there is serious arguing as described above then it doesnt really make for a happy life eh! Not saying life should be a fairytale bed of roses but deep down you know if its right or not.
    Ye i know it's because of her ex who she was actually married to. He turned into a complete prick apparently and it just went to **** from then on with him. But he didn't cheat or go off with other girls as far as i know, so i guess that the Mrs is just trying to keep me as close to her as possible to save herself from losing out on someone she loves again. I can understand that, but i can't get my head around why she judges every single one of my friends. She has a pre-determined image that every single one of my female friends is just a whore who's out to steal me away from her....i've told her that she can't carry on like that and she seems to have taken it on board

    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Blue View Post
    You've been with your Mrs for 18 months... and you're wondering what the problems are.. lets see

    Your Mrs wants you to be with her, but you'd rather be with your (girl)friends. Doesn't that ring alarm bells - it's probably ringing in her head and you've made her insecure.

    You '****/shower/shave get all 'dolled up' not for her, but to go out for another woman.

    You give her a reason to lose confidence/self esteem cos you are in effect seeing other women. She doesn't like it cos she doesn't know who they are. Why should she trust you?

    Your Mrs should take a chill pill tho.
    When did i say that i'd rather be with other girls? I'd rather spend a night in with the Mrs watching a film than go out, but occasionally i do want to see my friends. I never said that i prefer to go out with others over seeing the Mrs....

    I get all dolled up for when me n the Mrs go out, and on any occasion that i go out actually. Presentation is a part of my job, so has become part of my life. I make a special effort for nobody apart from the Mrs when we have a special night out

    She should have trust for me no matter what. I don't get how you determine catching up with a friend as "seeing other women"...it's not like i'm going out to see her with any intentions is it.

    You need to take a step back and stop assuming/inferring things that aren't true
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...


    I'll be back!!!

  20. #59
    a3_dan's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    588
    LOL
    Audi TT - 2.0TFSI - Ibis White

  21. #60
    L1 HCS's Avatar
    6th Gear
    Candy Tetris Champion, Mahjong Champion, Magic Ball Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    cymru
    Posts
    4,597
    Quote Originally Posted by smudge_don View Post

    You need to take a step back and stop assuming/inferring things that aren't true

    You're in denial.
    "Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening." - Frank Tyger
    "Avoid making irrevocable decisions while tired or hungry." - Robert Heinlein

  22. #61
    Don's A3 TTu's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    316
    its nice to know im not the only man out there with these issues my missus is very hard to deal with and very stubborn esspecially when she is "due on" i call her "jon" = due on abbreiviated which tends to lighten the mood slightly,

    but when you throw a 1yr old into the mix things start getting alot harder to deal with.


  23. #62
    Sarah's A3's Avatar
    MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cheshire to Perth AU
    Posts
    5,923
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    Women can't keep promises either though! I've been on the promise so many times and it's not come good! I don't know how many times she wants to wash her hair.

    But it's different when they break the promise...theyre allowed to. Having said that, I was on the promise last night and succeeded.
    Hurrah.
    lol, oh you make me laugh! Your wife probably doesnt keep her promises because shes fed up of you following her around like a dog with 2 sticks! lol Try the more fun way of approach! or just drag her upstairs!!!! lol
    Last edited by Sarah's A3; 28th January 2011 at 00:04.


    Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

  24. #63
    Sarah's A3's Avatar
    MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cheshire to Perth AU
    Posts
    5,923
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    THIS is so true!!!

    I got "told off" last night. Why??? Because I didn't have my daughter's spelling test words stored in my phone!!

    It went something like this:

    Me - *eating my dinner*
    Missus - (to my daughter) Right, time to practice your spelling test words.
    Missus - (to me) Have you got the words in your phone?
    Me - No.
    Missus - Oh right.
    Me - Even if I did how am I going to start calling out the spelling words now?? I'm eating my dinner.
    Missus - Right.
    Me - Look, if you've got something to say.. say it! Don't beat around the bush with your questions.
    Missus - Whatever.
    Me - You just want to make an issue about me not having the words in my phone.
    Missus - Don't you think you should have them???
    Me - You're complaining about something that doesn't even make sense. What benefit is there in having these words in my phone? They're all written down in her book.... If I need them I can get them from there. Just because you've decided to put them in your phone doesn't mean I have to. Do you think that all the other parents have the spellings in their phones?
    Missus - Maybe not, but I bet their kids don't get full marks in every spelling test!
    Me - So our child only gets full marks in the test because you put the spellings in your phone?
    Missus - You tell me!



    This happened at about 7pm last night and her bad mood was still there when I left for work this morning.
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeezus!!

    oh I laughed out loud to this one!

    Bless her, shes doing what she thinks works so dont knock her but its a bit OTT lol.

    Maybe you should stick them in your mobile and when you're having your dinner just pass the mobile to your daughter lol!


    Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

  25. #64
    Sarah's A3's Avatar
    MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cheshire to Perth AU
    Posts
    5,923
    Quote Originally Posted by smudge_don View Post



    Ye i know it's because of her ex who she was actually married to. He turned into a complete prick apparently and it just went to **** from then on with him. But he didn't cheat or go off with other girls as far as i know, so i guess that the Mrs is just trying to keep me as close to her as possible to save herself from losing out on someone she loves again. I can understand that, but i can't get my head around why she judges every single one of my friends. She has a pre-determined image that every single one of my female friends is just a whore who's out to steal me away from her....i've told her that she can't carry on like that and she seems to have taken it on board
    Ah Jord, dont ever try to understand us women lol

    Remember just because her ex didnt actually cheat on her doesnt mean she wont have issues with other women! Theres that 'green eyed monster' that lurks and is hard to beat away! In her mind she could be imagining your female friends are stunners rather than whores! Time is always good and plenty of understanding and as I said before spoil her!


    Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

  26. #65
    tku
    tku's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    639
    May I just say that the way your strongly explaining things smudge/jord your not actually painting a very good picture of your missus I'm afraid. So if it ain't you, it's her and if she is the way you have made out..to be fair mate I would do a runner! Haha anyways good luck and remember everyone is just trying to help and not assume like you told Ming! Thing they were trying to maybe give a different side that you might not see.

  27. #66
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah's A3 View Post
    lol, oh you make me laugh! Your wife probably doesnt keep her promises because shes fed up of you following her around like a dog with 2 sticks! lol Try the more fun way of approach! or just drag her upstairs!!!! lol
    I have been a good boy recently and not followed her like a dog with 2 sticks. Infact I even turned her down last night, more to prove a point that it's unfair that she gets it whenever she wants it, but i have to wait until the exact moment when she's ready.


  28. #67
    Allroader's Avatar
    Audi *****s breed like rabbits

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Blandford Forum
    Posts
    92
    I think you'll find in woman land that's reasonable grounds for her getting a third stick. Of course, if we thought like that... oh, an awful lot of men do.

  29. #68
    Sarah's A3's Avatar
    MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cheshire to Perth AU
    Posts
    5,923
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I have been a good boy recently and not followed her like a dog with 2 sticks. Infact I even turned her down last night, more to prove a point that it's unfair that she gets it whenever she wants it, but i have to wait until the exact moment when she's ready.
    haahaa you turned it down!!!! upps! so you missed that boat eh! So the wait continues! Oh she has the power lol


    Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

  30. #69
    Sarah's A3's Avatar
    MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cheshire to Perth AU
    Posts
    5,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Allroader View Post
    I think you'll find in woman land that's reasonable grounds for her getting a third stick. Of course, if we thought like that... oh, an awful lot of men do.

    Gladly we dont all think like that. But yup alot do. Jord will sort it, one way or another. Sometimes it just helps hearing others ideas


    Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

  31. #70
    Essflee's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,007
    Back to the op,

    I know were all different in our relationships but I had plenty of female friends about when I was younger but now I'm with the missus I couldn't give a toss if I ever saw them again 'in the nicest possible way' the only ladies company I need anymore is the missus...
    revo'd

  32. #71
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,223
    Quote Originally Posted by leggy View Post
    Back to the op,

    I know were all different in our relationships but I had plenty of female friends about when I was younger but now I'm with the missus I couldn't give a toss if I ever saw them again 'in the nicest possible way' the only ladies company I need anymore is the missus...
    ^^^^Gotta agree with this.
    Smudge - how old are you mate?? Kinda young I'm guessing... i.e. early 20's??? (no disrespect).
    Its just that it sounds like how I was at that age, and how some of my mate's in their early 20's still are.

  33. #72
    Sarah's A3's Avatar
    MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cheshire to Perth AU
    Posts
    5,923
    Quote Originally Posted by leggy View Post
    Back to the op,

    I know were all different in our relationships but I had plenty of female friends about when I was younger but now I'm with the missus I couldn't give a toss if I ever saw them again 'in the nicest possible way' the only ladies company I need anymore is the missus...
    Couldn't agree more! but obviously my hubby!


    Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

  34. #73
    missviper's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    603
    I have a male friends and my feller found it hard at first but now he is okay with it. But i did get him to meet them.
    Maybe it is a good idea for her to meet them at the end of the day if your doing nothing wrong then you have nothin to hide so show her that......

  35. #74
    Yeee-haw
    Jason's Pong Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    528
    It's a tough one - everyone comes as a complete package, with baggage. You can't choose which options you want, even though you're trying - you said that it lasts for about 3 weeks, then goes back to normal. You have to decide whether you want to be with her enough to accept that, or the associated arguing, or move on to someone with other issues. Which is more important - your bird or your mates? If you can't answer that straight away, that doesn't mean anything either. And the answer you have now may also completely change in 6 months time too!

  36. #75
    smudge_don's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sutton, Surrey
    Posts
    2,941
    Quote Originally Posted by leggy View Post
    Back to the op,

    I know were all different in our relationships but I had plenty of female friends about when I was younger but now I'm with the missus I couldn't give a toss if I ever saw them again 'in the nicest possible way' the only ladies company I need anymore is the missus...
    It's got nothing to do with ladies company leggy, these people are my friends and have been for years. Female or not, she can't expect me to exclude people from my life just because she says so

    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    ^^^^Gotta agree with this.
    Smudge - how old are you mate?? Kinda young I'm guessing... i.e. early 20's??? (no disrespect).
    Its just that it sounds like how I was at that age, and how some of my mate's in their early 20's still are.
    Spot on mate, just turned 21

    I imagine i'll get more distant from a lot of friends when i'm older, but without my friends, i wouldn't be where i am today. They are very important to me

    I know that the Mrs means everything to me now, but i don't see why i should lose important friends from my life
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...


    I'll be back!!!

  37. #76
    Essflee's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,007
    I appreciate what your saying mate, I'm older than you and have driftered from people I once knew, however I've read that you've sold/or selling your car and are committing to a house with the missus, but reading what you've put and the attitudes towards the missus at times and your age...moving in together would be a big mistake, you obviously already suspect this, go with your gut feeling mate, If I felt how you did I'd put a holt to it, buying a house is a big thing and can work out even more expensive if things don't work out and you are forced to sell it...
    Last edited by Essflee; 29th January 2011 at 01:17.
    revo'd

  38. #77
    smudge_don's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sutton, Surrey
    Posts
    2,941
    Quote Originally Posted by leggy View Post
    I appreciate what your saying mate, I'm older than you and have driftered from people I once knew, however I've read that you've sold/or selling your car and are committing to a house with the missus, but reading what you've put and the attitudes towards the missus at times and your age...moving in together would be a big mistake, you obviously already suspect this, go with your gut feeling mate, If I felt how you did I'd put a holt to it, buying a house is a big thing and can work out even more expensive if things don't work out and you are forced to sell it...
    House and mortgage will all be in my name, plus we've written up a pre-pre-numpt which excludes her from any benefits of the house if things didn't work out
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...


    I'll be back!!!

  39. #78
    jojo's Avatar
    S3 Drift King!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Solihull, Midlands
    Posts
    25,587
    Quote Originally Posted by smudge_don View Post
    It's got nothing to do with ladies company leggy, these people are my friends and have been for years. Female or not, she can't expect me to exclude people from my life just because she says so
    Only it does, but the above is from your point of view, and not the view of your other half! Do you think she will react the same if you went out with the lads(old mates I'm talking about here) for a night out?

    Not having a dig at you mind, but you really have to look into how woman think, they are complex creatures.



    99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400



  40. #79
    DaveA3's Avatar
    Audi A-Trizzle!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by smudge_don View Post
    Thanks for the comments guys

    Sometimes i do just wanna cut the cord and be done with it all, but at the same time i do love her dearly and 95% of the time we get along extremely well

    I just wish you could of seen her last night though. She turned into a complete psycho to the point where i had to walk out of my own flat because she was throwing things at me and hitting me. She grabbed my keys before i had a chance to but i still went down the road to a mates house.

    Then i got abusive texts and shes saying stupid stuff like i'm going home (to Beford, about 80miles away) with your keys and your work laptop. That's the sort of snide, pathetic person that she can be. If she doesn't get her own way, she'll just make life harder for me

    So i'm stuck tbh. I love her and do see a future, but at the same time i don't want someone who is going to be controlling who i can and cannot see. I don't ever stop her from going out to see people, be it male or female. So why should she be able to control what i do?
    sounds like my missus mate. im still not sure what to do. my situation is 95% the same as urs. Some of these answers are helpful but i know already they wouldnt work. especially with the expressive chats. Things will be fine for 2-3 months then get crappy again. Although the period between crappyness seem to be getting closer as time goes on!

    Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

  41. #80
    Welly's Avatar
    VX220 SC Driver :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    10,695
    OK, to lighten the mood (no offense intended....)

    What do you tell a woman who has two black eyes?

    Nothing. She's already been told twice....

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson





 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO