My delivery driver's are heroes!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Well, given the crappy conditions of yesterday, I called up my two delivery drivers to tell them that working was optional yesterday, one is part time, the other is long term full time. I told the full time guy, I could pick him up in my Toyota Rav4, and he could do deliveries in that if he wanted to...

Both of them just turned up and got on with it in their own cars! and the delivery service was chocablok as you can imagine! So big thumbs up to them both! :respekt:

Good on em. First thing I think of when the weathers bad is getting some food delivered. No such luck round our end...

Well done to them,
do you give them a bonus of any sort when they do things like that Jojo?

Well done to them,
do you give them a bonus of any sort when they do things like that Jojo?

The main FT guy will get a xmas bonus, the part timer got a few drinks on top of wages. They got a whole load of tips from the customers for getting the food to them, and was more than happy.

Good on them for caring about work, and on you for caring about them.

I'll be interested to see how many of our lot bother to come to work tomorrow...

Cheers,

Makes a big difference to employee mentality when they know that their efforts don't go unnoticed or unrewarded.

Obviously look after your staff Jo!

lookout for 'Snow Food Delivery Drivers in Brum' coming soon on Sky one

Thats dedication and great attitude from your staff!

I wish royal mail can be that swift...4 weeks i been waiting for some car parts from scotland...fair enough theres been snow, but surely the lorrys cant still be stuck there after 4 weeks or can it? :blink:

Well done to them Jo, I ordered a takeaway last night, the place is literally 5 minutes away, but had to wait 1 and a half hours for the food to come, but I ordered it extra early as I knew it would be bad and thats even if they were doing deliveries.

Weather has been really bad by us since yesterday and it does take a lot for them to get out and do the deliveries, especially with the amount of idiots on the road that dont have a clue!!

Fair play! thats what you get for treating them fairly

wished my employer would think the same way lol