I have great Neighbours!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
They just spent a few hours clearing the drive of snow, looks lovely, but what makes them feel ok to dump all their excess snow onto my side of the drive?!

As I can't be ***** with them, I turned a blind eye, but the missus was fuming, and started to kick some of the snow back onto their side lol, I just went back inside for a cuppa.

yeah ive got neighbours like that, i bite my lip and just bare it because you have to live with these people but my mrs doesnt hold back lol! doesnt help that there is literally about 15 of them living in there lol

You lot are too nice.

I know if mine doesn't stop banging soon i am going to have words. It's been going on for weeks, he can't have any walls left

I frickin' hate my neighbours sometimes. Especially when they roll in at 3 in the morning and think it's normal practice to slam every door in their friggin' flat.
You know what the problem is with people these days..... it's simple.... they just don't think.

had a big blow up with my neighbours a couple of years back and he wont even look my way when we pass. suits me just nice. silly **** head

When this ice and snow started, I bagged up loads of grit and gritted out road, I did it this every couple of days for about 2 weeks. Then the grit that i bagged ran out and the grit bin at the end of the road ran out. I have not done it since but a hand full of neighbours started clearing the road of snow and ice.
Which is nice.
Our private Parking area has became a ice rink since I ran out of grit but it was ok, 1 neighbour started clearing the road down to it and proceeded to do the parking area.
Brill I thought, thats really nice of him. I thought he was a bit of a ****.
I still do now, since I noticed he only did a path leading to his car.
2 weeks I gritted that parking area for every one and each individual space.

Sod it, I'm going to kill his tree. Its been ******* me off for months, it blocking the sun from entering our garden.