AH FabricationsChris Nott
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VX220 SC Driver :)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveA3 View Post
    can get 3 large doners at our kebab van for that with the usual free cans of drink (why do they do that? not complaining but jus wondered)

i had a dodgy stomach last time i had dominos i think its the meatballs!
    True, I meant to say for less than that! lol. And it's less distance . Quick blast down on the quad :D
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    pizza hut is expensive. domino's ftw

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    i always call in on my way home from town drunk to any pizza establishment and order a pizza to be delivered and then get a lift with the delivery driver. Bingo a free taxi and hot food. sweet
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by swarcup View Post
    i always call in on my way home from town drunk to any pizza establishment and order a pizza to be delivered and then get a lift with the delivery driver. Bingo a free taxi and hot food. sweet
    A few of my customers do this, and the driver gets a few more quid tips! - WIN!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

5th Gear

Status
    win

6th Gear

Status
    LMAO that's an amazing idea...
    2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line.
    DSG | 18" BBS Pescaras | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | Symphony II | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
    MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Weitec Hicon GTs | RNS-E 2010 | Controls Pack (Red Stitching)
    PLANS: Dumbos | 8P3 S-Line Rear Bumper | OEM Parking Sensors

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
    2005 Ebony Black A3 1.6 Sport tiptronic. You will be missed!
    1997 BMW 316i Coupe M-Sport. You won't be missed quite so much!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Must remember that one lol.

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    I am missing something here???
    EVERY pizza delivery place round here uses little mopeds to deliver food. They can barely fit the pizza on the bike, let alone me!

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    EVERY pizza delivery place round here uses little mopeds to deliver food. They can barely fit the pizza on the bike, let alone me!
    Funny you said that Aye, I was doing deliveries in my Rav4 in the snow last week, I was held up by a PaPaJohn's moped mid delivery, I just had to blast past him! I'm sure the Pizza would have been cold by the time this guy got to the destination, he was doing no more than 10mph.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    depends... in Brum i see a lot of companies using cars. some use Smarts. the Domino's driver from the night that started this threat was in a Peugeot 206
    DSG | 18" BBS Pescaras | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | Symphony II | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
    MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Weitec Hicon GTs | RNS-E 2010 | Controls Pack (Red Stitching)

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I'm almost offended here! lol Where abouts in brum are you, my trade is in Birmingham, you're just going to the wrong places for your food! lol And don't tell me you decided to order a domino's after seeing a load of kids walking about in Pizza boxes for the last 5 days!!
    OOH where and is there an AS.net discount?

:D I live in Kenilworth though although work in castle bom sometimes!

Kenilworth has one of the best fish and chip shops in the country supposedly.

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Welly View Post
    Dominos can bugger right off. If I have a pizza, I want the biggest one they do, because I am a greedy git.

They want 14.99 at my local Dominos for a large meat feast.

Answer? Swivel.

I can get a super size donner kebab for that, with a free can of Dr P. Dodgy kebab van here I come....
    COSTCO 18" peperoni, made there and then 7.49

Sold imo.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by slepy View Post
    I have owned 2 Domino's stores for few years.
    You must be loaded - they are license to print money round my way - constantly busy.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutkin View Post
    Kenilworth has one of the best fish and chip shops in the country supposedly.
    yeah but the Great British Eatery in Birmingham won best fish and chips in 2010 and take it from a Yorkshire lad, they're nothing special. gimme the name tho, i've been DYING for a decent chippy somewhere even slightly local

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sub39h View Post
    yeah but the Great British Eatery in Birmingham won best fish and chips in 2010 and take it from a Yorkshire lad, they're nothing special. gimme the name tho, i've been DYING for a decent chippy somewhere even slightly local
    You need to try Bedders on the A45 opposite the Big Asda. They are only open for a few hours during the day, and I've been there twice. It's just nice, can't explain it!

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Bedders was named the best chippy in the UK a couple of years ago, they are always busy whenever they are open, and there are always queues there.

Apparently they refry the chips, to give a good flavour.

The great british eatery won the award this year, not been there and probably wont, just due to them frying the chips in beef dripping....

Some of the nicest chippys in Brum are the Greek owned ones, much better taste than any of the others I have been to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12