Domino's Pizza B*stards

can get 3 large doners at our kebab van for that with the usual free cans of drink (why do they do that? not complaining but jus wondered)

i had a dodgy stomach last time i had dominos i think its the meatballs!

True, I meant to say for less than that! lol. And it's less distance :). Quick blast down on the quad :D

i always call in on my way home from town drunk to any pizza establishment and order a pizza to be delivered and then get a lift with the delivery driver. Bingo a free taxi and hot food. sweet

i always call in on my way home from town drunk to any pizza establishment and order a pizza to be delivered and then get a lift with the delivery driver. Bingo a free taxi and hot food. sweet

A few of my customers do this, and the driver gets a few more quid tips! - WIN!

win :icon_thumright:

Must remember that one lol.

I am missing something here???
EVERY pizza delivery place round here uses little mopeds to deliver food. They can barely fit the pizza on the bike, let alone me!

EVERY pizza delivery place round here uses little mopeds to deliver food. They can barely fit the pizza on the bike, let alone me!

Funny you said that Aye, I was doing deliveries in my Rav4 in the snow last week, I was held up by a PaPaJohn's moped mid delivery, I just had to blast past him! I'm sure the Pizza would have been cold by the time this guy got to the destination, he was doing no more than 10mph.

depends... in Brum i see a lot of companies using cars. some use Smarts. the Domino's driver from the night that started this threat was in a Peugeot 206

I'm almost offended here! lol Where abouts in brum are you, my trade is in Birmingham, you're just going to the wrong places for your food! lol And don't tell me you decided to order a domino's after seeing a load of kids walking about in Pizza boxes for the last 5 days!!

OOH where and is there an AS.net discount?

:D I live in Kenilworth though although work in castle bom sometimes!

Kenilworth has one of the best fish and chip shops in the country supposedly.

Dominos can ****** right off. If I have a pizza, I want the biggest one they do, because I am a greedy git.

They want £14.99 at my local Dominos for a large meat feast.

Answer? Swivel.

I can get a super size donner kebab for that, with a free can of Dr P. Dodgy kebab van here I come....

COSTCO 18" peperoni, made there and then £7.49

Sold imo.

Kenilworth has one of the best fish and chip shops in the country supposedly.

yeah but the Great British Eatery in Birmingham won best fish and chips in 2010 and take it from a Yorkshire lad, they're nothing special. gimme the name tho, i've been DYING for a decent chippy somewhere even slightly local

yeah but the Great British Eatery in Birmingham won best fish and chips in 2010 and take it from a Yorkshire lad, they're nothing special. gimme the name tho, i've been DYING for a decent chippy somewhere even slightly local

You need to try Bedders on the A45 opposite the Big Asda. They are only open for a few hours during the day, and I've been there twice. It's just nice, can't explain it!

Bedders was named the best chippy in the UK a couple of years ago, they are always busy whenever they are open, and there are always queues there.

Apparently they refry the chips, to give a good flavour.

The great british eatery won the award this year, not been there and probably wont, just due to them frying the chips in beef dripping....

Some of the nicest chippys in Brum are the Greek owned ones, much better taste than any of the others I have been to.