I AM LEGEND!

Ash B

Reaction score
Well i'll start about 9:45 last night decided i'll go see my cousin only in the next area about 10minute drive if that. Anyway if any one is from Cardiff you know what Llanrumney top shops are like.
Driving past the shops about 200yards down the road i can see a dog, a boy and a man running a cross the road. At first i thought they were trying to get the dog but then noticed the boy was actually running away from the dog. And the guy just shouting his mouth off may i add there was about 20 people around at this stage. Outside the take away and spar just looking. I've slowed down as i thought i could end up hitting one of them, when the boy fell over straight in front of my car and the dog just went for him. The dogs grabbed him by his leg and dragged him a cross the road. The man in his 50s then decided to lay in some kicks and punches. At first i just thought this cant be real and the misses was just like leave it and dont get involved.
At this stage i had already put my harazards on and got out of my car, grabbed the guy and throw him away from the boy and gave the dog a quick kick. I did think twice about hitting the dog as it looked like a german shepherd but was all black and a bit longer. Ok i know you animal lovers will say its wrong but the boy looked about 12-13 crying his eyes out screaming for help and blooding all over his leg and arm. Looked like jsut before i was driving past the dog already had a bit of him as there was a crowd. And no one helping him besides a mate who keeps getting chased away by the dog or man. The guy told his dog to stop and said he doesnt want any trouble. I advised i dont want trouble but im driving down a main round minding my business and he kicking **** out of this kid while he dog decides he gonna start eating him in the middle of a ******* main road. The young boy at this point was begging me not to leave him and just crying his eyes out. Asking if he could get in my car and saying the guy gonna kill him etc etc.

Anyway the guy still wanted the boy and the dog went for him again but jumped up and grabbed him by the arm. All i did was gave the dog a quick hit to the side and it released him and ran off. Told the guy to leave it and said i think this boy learnt his lesson. The guy was just going off like a psycho. Shouting dont **** with ron you little ******** look what happend i warned you bla bla bla. Some men on a flat ledge decided to get involved and shouting down to this guy to leave the boys alone now. Dont worry ********* take your time and watch this boy get his head kicked in and bite by the dog.
The boy could just about walk on his own. Asked if they wanted me to phone the police or ambulance the boys said no. Asked if they had money and they never wanted anything.

Got to my cousins and felt guilty dont know why but felt like i should of done more. So left the misses there and headed back up with my dog riding shot gun lol.
And no suprise further up the guys at it again but this time the boys on the floor covering his face screaming. And the dogs trying to go for his face, biting his arm and the guy just kicking **** into him. He mate came out of no where and just fly kicked this guy (looked class may i add lol). The guy just chased the boy off. So i picked up speed and put my full beam on beeping the horn got the dogs attention. It stopped and ran off, the guy was screaming i shouldnt be getting involved walking up to me. So if im honest i thought im not letting him hit me first as it probably do some damag, as he was quite a big guy and seemed to have lost the plot. And thought not having him set his dog on me aswell lol. So when he got withing arms length i just gave him a right hook dropped like a bag of ****. Checked if the boy was ok. All i can say is ive never seen some one so scared he said he thought he was gonna die. The devil dog returned and i just gave it another kick but this never done anything. Lol and if im honest i just thought aww for **** sake this gonna be a late night and i got work early. And this ******* dog gonna chew on me now. Lucky for me my best friend (blue my dog) was going mad in the car and trying to get out of the front passenger window which was just about over half way down. He got out and just jumped in front of me and was just growling at this dog and barking like mad all his hair was up and i've never seen him like this. Even when we have our little fights. The dog just stopped in his tracks and sat down i grabbed my dog and told the boys to get in my car. And dropped them off by there houses.

All i can say what a night and im disgusted by how many people just stood boy and watched this boy take a beating and getting attacked by a dog. Is humanity really this bad when you can just watch a boy as young as 12/13 screaming for help crying his eyes out and just getting battered. Anyway that was my night lol most exciting night for a while ha. You may say i shouldnt of got involved as i dont know what happend but im not gonna start there and watch a boy be put in hospital. Feel free to discuss and think of a title, cheers lads and gals :)

EDIT: Essay or what lol and i apologise about my language. And that my good deed done for the year lol.

Last edited:
How about a title of 'benskin007 the new gaurdian angel saves the day' Fair play to you for getting stuck in, i dont think i would have especially not knowing all the ins and outs of what has happened, i mean although the boy was only young by the sounds of it how are you to know that he hasnt bricked the guys car window and nicked his stereo or something like that?

Title - One man and his dog.

I'm not sure what i would have done in that situation, proberly the same as you. Good job you did, cause that dog and man sounded like they was not going to stop untill pulled off or beaten.

He got out and just jumped in front of me and was just growling at this dog and barking like mad all his hair was up and i've never seen him like this.
My dogs have done this a couple of times to me.
The misses has been home alone and i've walked in later after an explore on the moors greeted by a german shepard colly cross and a lab colly crossed with something else (looks like a rottweiler acts like a terrior), they had no idea it was me, all teeth, growling, hair standing up and me shitting my self trying to find the light switch. Its view I would never want to me meet again.

Your dog did well, hope you gave him a nice fat stake what you got home. :D

What dog is it?

You did what you had to do mate, and that my friend gets you :respekt: from me.

Thanks jojo:beerchug:

How about a title of 'benskin007 the new gaurdian angel saves the day' Fair play to you for getting stuck in, i dont think i would have especially not knowing all the ins and outs of what has happened, i mean although the boy was only young by the sounds of it how are you to know that he hasnt bricked the guys car window and nicked his stereo or something like that?

Lol haha nice title:laugh:. I know most people wouldnt of but i've always been like this and if i think some one getting bullied etc i will get involved and help that person. Its just me yes its got me into some ugly situations when i was younger and in town but if i walked away it wouldnt of been me and i'd feel guilty.
I didnt know what happen i just reacted on my instincts and that was to help this boy. I'm all for it, if some one bricks your car etc give them a beating. But this wasnt a just a beating and im sure if the boy had done something really wrong the crowd would of stopped me and said lol

I have given you an appropriate title benskin07. :icon_thumright:

Lmao i actually laughed at the title my work colleague looking at me as if he worried lol!
Cheers jojo.

Title - One man and his dog.

I'm not sure what i would have done in that situation, proberly the same as you. Good job you did, cause that dog and man sounded like they was not going to stop untill pulled off or beaten.

My dogs have done this a couple of times to me.
The misses has been home alone and i've walked in later after an explore on the moors greeted by a german shepard colly cross and a lab colly crossed with something else (looks like a rottweiler acts like a terrior), they had no idea it was me, all teeth, growling, hair standing up and me shitting my self trying to find the light switch. Its view I would never want to me meet again.

Your dog did well, hope you gave him a nice fat stake what you got home. :D

What dog is it?

I know my misses and cousin said they are glad i went back up there. Cheers mate.
lmao i can picture that thinking **** where the ******* light and saying its only be lol.
I've bought him a whole chicken and gave him some treats when we got home. He is a blue staff here a link to some photos he only a puppy 6 and half months old now:wub:
Blue | Facebook

Last edited:
Good on ya mate. A dodgy situation, but turned out well for all.

You need to get one of these suits.........

super0.jpg

Good on ya mate. A dodgy situation, but turned out well for all.

You need to get one of these suits.........

super0.jpg

:lmfao: mate you make me laugh too much! Cheers :)
Suit looks sick lol. But dont think i'll look too good in it lol. I'll just get it and hang it up in my room lmao!
Plus i dont plan on doing this on a regular basis lol.

DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA Ashley and Blue!!!

Who u gonna call............?!

Batman and Ashley!

The Incredible Blue!

Respect mate

:respekt: Like the others have said you really don't know what has gone on before but like you i just couldn't stand by i hate bullying and it has got me into trouble in the past.
Well done i say:busted_cop:

Hi benskin i know you thought you done the right thing , but this kid obviously done something to the man and id of definatly found out what , alot of kids need a hiding nowadays this is what there missing , and the reason your rnse's and mirrors are going missing .

I would of asked why and if it was theft if of gave the kid a dig to , ever seen justice in gautamarla , or mexico , they get straight up beeten to death and set on fire cos the police are corrupt so the locals now run there streets .. i mean thats a little to far , depends on the offence tbh pedos and rape yes great stuff ... but the man and his dog may have just had enough , think next time before acting , the guy and his dog may of been the hero ... the hero's we need to take back the streets , They all look innocent when tearey eyed pleading for mercy these little feck's , but there were no tears when he was sticking that screwdriver in his back door or taking the rnse , they think without consiquence and when they are caught they throw on the tears , doesnt work with me , a fillin is what most of them need cos there parents are to busy getting ****** on dating sites or facebook to worry or raise there kids , scum ...

Also i know a few people who have lost there lifes or been severly hurt doing what you did , think next time , if you feel the up most urge to get involved then find out why and what !! there's always a crazier guy than you , a tougher guy than you , if the guy getting beet is a criminal , hell join in !! just a thought !

Last edited:
Hi benskin i know you thought you done the right thing , but this kid obviously done something to the man and id of definatly found out what , alot of kids need a hiding nowadays this is what there missing , and the reason your rnse's and mirrors are going missing .

I would of asked why and if it was theft if of gave the kid a dig to , ever seen justice in gautamarla , or mexico , they get straight up beeten to death and set on fire cos the police are corrupt so the locals now run there streets .. i mean thats a little to far , depends on the offence tbh pedos and rape yes great stuff ... but the man and his dog may have just had enough , think next time before acting , the guy and his dog may of been the hero ... the hero's we need to take back the streets , They all look innocent when tearey eyed pleading for mercy these little feck's , but there were no tears when he was sticking that screwdriver in his back door or taking the rnse , they think without consiquence and when they are caught they throw on the tears , doesnt work with me , a fillin is what most of them need cos there parents are to busy getting ****** on dating sites or facebook to worry or raise there kids , scum ...

Also i know a few people who have lost there lifes or been severly hurt doing what you did , think next time , if you feel the up most urge to get involved then find out why and what !! there's always a crazier guy than you , a tougher guy than you , if the guy getting beet is a criminal , hell join in !! just a thought !

LOL blazin', the kid was 12-13 years old at a guess, and he's being dragged accross the road by a dog, if you can honestly stand there and watch as a spectator like the other 20 people, then I think you are just one of the 'normal' people.

Irrespective of what wrong the kid has done, benskin wanted to do something about it, as it wasn't right what he saw, and that mate, demands :respekt:

And just say you looked in the kids bag and your mirrors and rnse was in there would you say the same thing , or when you awake to see your house empty .. Im sorry but like i said i would of found out why and what was going on , if it turned out he was a thief or done something bad , then yeah i would be one of those normal people , id of let the dog drag him up and down the road ...

You see when your a victim of crime , its all , beat em up , where's the justice , the thieving scum , all moaning on here , and when a guy is giving out some justice you say its wrong ...

I just dont get it , the kids obviously done more than give a bit of lip , by the guys responce , maybe he fully deserved it and the guy with the dog is the hero .

Blue is awesome.

I know for a fact do not get in the way of an angry staffy..... My GSD had come off worst each time she fought with our Staff Roxy( RIP )

And just say you looked in the kids bag and your mirrors and rnse was in there would you say the same thing , or when you awake to see your house empty .. Im sorry but like i said i would of found out why and what was going on , if it turned out he was a thief or done something bad , then yeah i would be one of those normal people , id of let the dog drag him up and down the road ...

You see when your a victim of crime , its all , beat em up , where's the justice , the thieving scum , all moaning on here , and when a guy is giving out some justice you say its wrong ...

I just dont get it , the kids obviously done more than give a bit of lip , by the guys responce , maybe he fully deserved it and the guy with the dog is the hero .

In what world is hospitalising a 12 year old boy on the same level as robbing a wing mirror?

You are thinking way too much into the situation man, sometimes you just do things at the spur of the moment, just like you jumping out your car against white man van in your new thread, had you took your time and thought about it, you wouldn't have got the local plod paying you a visit at your doorstep.

Sometime you just do things that you think is right at the time, you don't know the little kid is a thief with your S3 mirrors and your RNSE, you're just adding some imaginary scenario into the whole thing. Benskin did what he thought was correct and honourable at the moment in time. I don't own a dog personally and wouldn't think I'd have the bottle to get out the car and do something about it, but the first thing in my mind wouldn't be S3 mirrors or RNSE or whatever the kid might have taken....

thats why i said i would of asked before jumping in , and its totally different to road rage and what happenned to me , if your kids were in danger id expect you to do the same , any normal man would ..... As for the kid getting a kickin i would of asked they guy why if he didnt reply id deck him if he said he robbed my house last week then id aplaud him

In what world is hospitalising a 12 year old boy on the same level as robbing a wing mirror?

there are 12 / 13 year old lads round are way robbing houses and cars and sniff cocaine , smoke weed , drink bear you name it , walking devils ... thats what world were in .

there are 12 / 13 year old lads round are way robbing houses and cars and sniff cocaine , smoke weed , drink bear you name it , walking devils ... thats what world were in .

Thats old news i was doing that kind of thing when i was a simalar age over 10 years ago apart from the coke and robbing things the point is you do stupid things when you are young its part of the learning process. Theres no way you can justify what happened to the young lad in the original post no matter what he has done your saying the op should think before he acts the same thing can be said about the man and his dog and didnt he also confront the op when he got involved that says alot about him and whos really in the wrong now doesnt it? Apoligies to benskin for jumping in on this but i had to say something as a few of the comments are ludicrous. If there were more people like you the world would be a far better place :thumbsup:

"Yeah, I took my 12 bore to his face officer. But only because I saw him knick a mars bar from the corner shop"

Where do you draw the line? It's why we have a justice system, ok it's far from perfecct but it's sure as hell a ***** sight better than the alternative.

EDIT: Just like to make clear I'm not against using reasonable force to protect your property or your family. But taking the law into your own hands is a different matter entirely.

i wouldnt say it is , the justice system is a farce , a laughing stock , people are warm and fed with tvs and playstations in there cells , they deal drugs in there , take drugs effin great ... lose a load of weight get trim as hell bulk up on steroids you name it , you can do it , in the great justice system ...lol

Sorry but the justice system just aint working , a deterent is needed , these people dont want to be reabilitated , they will just get out and do it again and again and again , till inocent people get hurt , i know many scumbags who have ended up hurting people cos there spree wasnt nipped in the bud ... old men run over , men smashed up the road from a car doing 70 , people shot , robbed , stabbed , and for what cos there is no deterant ... we will argue till im blue in the face and other people are but fact is the justice system over hear doesnt work ... and an innocent 12 or 13 year old doesnt deserve to be beat and a dog set on him but id of found out first what it was about and if it was cos the kids done something bad then yes let him recieve his lesson , nothing about a 12 bore to the face wtf ...lol mad max aint here ....YET

Alright so the 12 bore thing was a little extreme, but it's scary what people csan do when they decide to. Like that chap that kitted his car out like and undercover and started pulling people over...

It doesn't matter what deterent there is, there'll always be some clever sod who thinks he can outwit the system. I mean, Sharia law says that theives should have their hands cut off, but I'm sure there are still Muslim theives. Texas electocutes murderers and yet murders still exist. If you allow the general public to be the police, then who's going to police them and stop people from blowing each other to bits with firearms or kicking the crap out of a kid while a dog tears strips off him?

To be fair, I applaud your bravery with your actions although there is a part of me that thinks what if..so many things could of happened..you could of got stabbed or something..maybe even killed. You hear of so many stories about nutters and I will admit that there is no way I'm going to risk my life for some kid who I have no idea why hes getting a good hiding. Well done anyways and good job you wasnt hurt in the process.

To be fair, I applaud your bravery with your actions although there is a part of me that thinks what if..so many things could of happened..you could of got stabbed or something..maybe even killed. You hear of so many stories about nutters and I will admit that there is no way I'm going to risk my life for some kid who I have no idea why hes getting a good hiding. Well done anyways and good job you wasnt hurt in the process.

There are certain people who put others before themselves in this world, and those people are heros in my mind.

Whatever the kid has done wrong you stop the violence first, even if he had nicked some mirrors or whatever he can be punished by our law system who will hopefuly turn his wrong ways around, however he had probably teased an old man, who then went too far.

Violence is never the answer to anything, unless the question is ""what is never the answer to anything?"

I can see both sides of this argument. My guess is that the kid probably didn't do something so bad that warranted him getting beaten up by a grown man or chewed up by a dog, so Benskin I make you right for getting involved.

But then again, maybe he did. So I am totally feeling what blazin is pointing out too. re: asking a few questions first.

Maybe the 13 year old kid attempted to rape the 10 year old daughter of this man who was kicking the ***** out of him. It's an extreme example, I know; but one that is very much a possibility in this day and age.

So IF that was the case, or something equivalent, then I'd happily kick the **** of a kid that is 20 years my junior. And then I'd let the police deal with him (and me) afterwards.
And if someone got involved and tried to stop/fight me for beating this kid then things would just escalate, and then me and the person who got involved would probably end up hurting each other as well.

It's always a dodgy situation getting involved in a stranger's public row/fight, and there's never really a right or wrong way to approach situations like these, because its so highly charged and all normal reactions/behaviour/etc goes out of the window.
So you make your choice and make you move (whatever they might be).... and hope for the best.

Last edited:
fair play mate, good on ya! I would have done the same except i would have left my dog behind... its only a yorkie LOL

Ash, good on you but sadly in this day and age you could have got hurt, glad you didnt!

I dont know how anyone can see a child being attacked by a dog and adult and just turn away. Not saying I/We would have the courage to do what you did and as it was happening I doubt asking questions would be at the fore front of your mind! Things move quick and can get out of hand fast as said above. Just a shame that when we hear of things like this most jump to the conclusion of thieft. Maybe he was a guy who just hated the youth, we will never know.

Take care Ash.

all i can say is we need more ppl like you mate id do the same but as you state there is loads of ppl out there that would happly just walk buy and thats a shame id hate to think any of my kids going through some thing like that and no one helping them out. ppl need to care more and evan if its just to pick up the phone and call the police or some thing and not just let the scum get away with it