JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
    6th Gear

Status

Why are some people such utter w@@@@@s?

I mean FFS!!!

I probably ask for it by continuing to access the Corsa C forum that i've been of for a few years, just a bunch of immature dicks on there nowadays

But even the older people on there are just complete muppets now i swear. A guy called Lee who is supposedly 26, used to be good mates with him until he started stirring some **** about me and the mrs, and we sorta fell out

He now feels the need to start telling people even more **** that he's made up, just because i no longer want anything to do with him

With the Corsa forum being full of pre-pubescent teen scum that have the IQ of half a tadpole, they think it's hilarious to hear some crap about people like me, and of course jump on the bandwagon

I bet they wouldn't say anything to me in person, yet they're the biggest, bravest men in the world behind their keyboard

We have the internet and e-mail, when will the e-kickthe****outofandleaveinaheaponthefloor be invented? Not soon enough!!!!

/end

Last edited by smudge_don; 17th September 2010 at 12:00.
    Currently driving a 55 plate Ford Mondeo ST. But as Arnie once said...

I'll be back!!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    wow, someone has upset you! He's obviously not worth it Jord so relax! You're on here now, we are far better and more fun!

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah's A3 View Post
    wow, someone has upset you! He's obviously not worth it Jord so relax! You're on here now, we are far better and more fun!
    I just can't believe how pathetic and immature some of the people are on there. Really does my nut in

I'll be back!!!

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Just move along from the forum mate. I used to be a member of the 306 forum, and haven't been back since I got my Audi. No need really...much more fun here anyway.

6th Gear

Status
    Just forget it Jord. As Sarah and Crazy said just move on not worth wasting your time arguing with them.
    People who make up **** about people are normally jealous. Dont forget your on a Corsa forum with an A3 so probably 99.9% of them are jealous of you Be the mature one and dont let it get to you and dont go to there level
    Here a friendly hug for you lol
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    I'm interested to know what he made up about you?

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    Yeah, I am too! ha. Intrigue always did get the better of me!

Looking for Zombies !!

Status
    You mentioned two words which summed it up.

Corsa Forum.

I have socks older than most of the people on there.

JSD 2.59
    Synergy-Solutions

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Just forget it Jord. As Sarah and Crazy said just move on not worth wasting your time arguing with them.
    People who make up **** about people are normally jealous. Dont forget your on a Corsa forum with an A3 so probably 99.9% of them are jealous of you Be the mature one and dont let it get to you and dont go to there level
    Here a friendly hug for you lol
    cheers buddy

Me and the Mrs are both on the forum, and used to consider him a friend, her more than me

So she told him some things when me and her weren't getting along so well, which he has basically twisted

E.G. we didnt have sex for a week due to not wanting to see each other got turned into "smudge didn't get any sex yet he was begging for it"

He's a complete tool and i really don't know where he gets off, just a knob

Quote Originally Posted by sidibear View Post
    You mentioned two words which summed it up.

Corsa Forum.

I have socks older than most of the people on there.
    too true

Although i have made some decent friends on there tbh

I'll be back!!!

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by smudge_don View Post
    Me and the Mrs are both on the forum, and used to consider him a friend, her more than me

So she told him some things when me and her weren't getting along so well, which he has basically twisted

E.G. we didnt have sex for a week due to not wanting to see each other got turned into "smudge didn't get any sex yet he was begging for it"

Your missus told him that you and her didn't shag for a week?!?
    That's not the wisest thing she could've done.

All sounds a bit school yard'ish to me. Move on.

1st Gear

Status
    Corsa owners ayyyyyy

6th Gear

Status
    cheers buddy

Lol no problem Jord. As every one said move on sounds quite childish. I personal would let it get to me. Ok i've not had sex for a week with my girl because we are arguing and dont want to see each other. BUT WHO REALLY CARES? Lol i'll sleep with her when we decide to be civil. Just forget the turd

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Lol no problem Jord. As every one said move on sounds quite childish. I personal would let it get to me. Ok i've not had sex for a week with my girl because we are arguing and dont want to see each other. BUT WHO REALLY CARES? Lol i'll sleep with her when we decide to be civil. Just forget the turd
    It's regular for mrsCrazy88 to be irrational and refuse sex for a week, haha! She blames me, but I blame her as she's female. (Sorry Sarah, but not all girls are like you, lol).

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    It's regular for mrsCrazy88 to be irrational and refuse sex for a week, haha! She blames me, but I blame her as she's female. (Sorry Sarah, but not all girls are like you, lol).
    lmao she blames you! What her reasons for blaming you mate?

Loving the anonymity

Status
    That i ruin the mood usually...by asking for brown wings, hahahha. Girls can find any excuse to blame a man too, such as not washing up, didn't hoover, annoyed her by laughing at her sister...you know, all those girly things.

A while back, she was always on at me for mocking her sister, so one day i said her name during sex, to show that i didn't hate her sister lmao...luckily she saw the funny side of it!

6th Gear

Status
    That i ruin the mood usually...by asking for brown wings, hahahha. Girls can find any excuse to blame a man too, such as not washing up, didn't hoover, annoyed her by laughing at her sister...you know, all those girly things.

A while back, she was always on at me for mocking her sister, so one day i said her name during sex, to show that i didn't hate her sister lmao...luckily she saw the funny side of it!

I actually laughed! Screw that lol! Mine gets moody if it appears that im looking at a girl. Or if a girl adds me on facebook i get asked about 100questions.

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Ah, to be fair mine isn't too bad like that, she just leaves me to it. Don't get me wrong, she'd rip my balls off if i ever did anything naughty, but i wouldn't so it's all good.

Guess they're all different though, lol! On the topic of her sister...they're looking more alike these days, could almost be a twin thing going on! lol. I'm game......

6th Gear

Status
    Your missus told him that you and her didn't shag for a week?!?
    That's not the wisest thing she could've done.

All sounds a bit school yard'ish to me. Move on.
    She saw him as a good mate and just needed someone to talk to...understandable tbh

It is childish, but the guy is 26 ffs and married. Thought he would have some idea of how to act by now...

Luckily my Mrs has a higher sex drive than me, i'm sometimes the one refusing it!

I would be dead within 3 seconds if i ever did that

I'll be back!!!

Beer God

Status
    Guess they're all different though, lol! On the topic of her sister...they're looking more alike these days, could almost be a twin thing going on! lol. I'm game......
    Im bored get some photos up....

As for the Corsa forum tut tut you should be banned from AS.net for a week for even just admiting being a member HAVE WE TAUGHT YOU NOTHING?!?!?!??"?"?"1?!??!?!!!!!

Volvo V50 D5 R-Design

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by unkle View Post
    Im bored get some photos up....

As for the Corsa forum tut tut you should be banned from AS.net for a week for even just admiting being a member HAVE WE TAUGHT YOU NOTHING?!?!?!??"?"?"1?!??!?!!!!!

I was a mod on there for about 2 years until last week when i got fed up and went on a rant telling everyone what i thought of em

I'll be back!!!

6th Gear

Status
    I was a mod on there for about 2 years until last week when i got fed up and went on a rant telling everyone what i thought of em

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    In a thread?? Post the link here. I fancy a laugh.

In fact, post the link where this geezer was slagging you off too.

Loving the anonymity

Status
    In a thread?? Post the link here. I fancy a laugh.

In fact, post the link where this geezer was slagging you off too.
    Couldn't agree more...always great to see these kinds of threads (the one where you slag them off I mean, lol)

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Couldn't agree more...always great to see these kinds of threads (the one where you slag them off I mean, lol)
    Gotta keep it balanced though. Have to see both.

Status
    I think we shouldn't be seen slagging other forums off on threads,that forum must have been a good source of entertainment/info/banter if you spent a few years on it ?

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    lol, thank you lol good job eh!

[QUOTE=crazy88;1069084]That i ruin the mood usually...by asking for brown wings, hahahha. Girls can find any excuse to blame a man too, such as not washing up, didn't hoover, annoyed her by laughing at her sister...you know, all those girly things.

and asking that ruins the mood! lol anyway, isnt that why us women have smaller feet??? so we fit by the sink better! haa haa yeh yeh!

I actually laughed! Screw that lol! Mine gets moody if it appears that im looking at a girl. Or if a girl adds me on facebook i get asked about 100questions.
    She loves you Ash!

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread