Would it be wrong for me to bad mouth an ebay user?

akbarirfan

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just had a bad experience with some kn*b on ebay, username J******

He bought my JL 500/1 last weekend, and has arranged to collect 3-4 times since then. I have been chasing the mofo as he kept cancelling. Now all of a sudden I get a text from him saying that he has lost all his money please cancel the transaction. He has 25 positive feedback, and now as a seller we cannot even leave negative feedback. :banghead:

He lives in Evesham if anybody would like to go round there and have a 'word'

If I lived near him he woulda lost more than his money!!!!

Thanks for listening,

Goodbye

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about it Ak, but as it's between you and him, I have removed his username from your post. You can't give him negative feedback, but you can report him to ebay, he will get blacklisted eventually if he carrys on....

You need to report it as non payment to get your sell on fees back anyways, and just put it back on ebay to sell again. At least he's bothered to text you to tell you he's 'lost all his money', I've had total non replies from winning bidders leaving me to leave negative feedback(when it was possible), and getting my sell on fees back, total waste of my time, but I live to fight another day.

It would be wrong to bad mouth him on here, forum reputation and all that.

Nothing to stop you creating a facebook page called J****** from eBay is a tosser and adding the link in your feedback though.

Not that I would give you any bad ideas or anything, just saying there is nothing to stop you doing so if you so wished :yes:

It would be wrong to bad mouth him on here, forum reputation and all that.

Nothing to stop you creating a facebook page called J****** from eBay is a tosser and adding the link in your feedback though.

Not that I would give you any bad ideas or anything, just saying there is nothing to stop you doing so if you so wished :yes:

Note to self: Always finalise the transaction if ever doing business on ebay with sidibear.

Its not the facebook pages you need to worry about, its the guns :)

Haha Sidibear!

Sorry for adding his username.

I have second chanced it for a day, if not back up it goes!

OK maybe I'm being stupid here, but why can't you leave neg. feedback?
BTW I don't often sell things too much hassle with the arranging.

OK maybe I'm being stupid here, but why can't you leave neg. feedback?
because its a typical run monopoly...you have to get paid by paypal which btw is the same owners as Ebay as well