Ungrateful little sh!t

Allen

Reaction score
Came home from walking the dog and found a mobile on the pavement outside my house.

Done the good thing and looked through phonebook for "Home" and called it (from my own phone might I add) to say I found it. A woman answered and said its her sons. She then started telling me her address to drop it round!!

I said they can come pick it up instead. Told them the name of my road and he rang when he was at the end. I walked to the end of the road, handed him the phone and I got a grunt of "cheers" as he was walking away...

Yep i had much the same when i found someones phone.

His GF answered and shouted who the F**K is this... Charming hey

Wht do we bother, should have Mazuma'd it.LOL

Had that happen to me, Woman come round pick it up and just about got a thanks.
Thought i just should of kept it to sell, It was about 200 quid phone that the time!

Thought it was the good honest thing to do. Might not bother if it happens again

You cant win you cant lose!!!

So annoying when this happens!!!

We try to be nice in this day and age and it makes you want to end up like the rest of the ar5es that are about and would have sold it for a quick drink!!

But on the flip side.... I found someone's phone and when the guy came to pick it up he gave me 2 bottles of wine which I immediately drank! thank you very much, and much ****** I was too!
So don't become like 'them' and sell/keep the next phone you find, do the right thing and sleep well at night knowing that they are the ******* and not you....

Next time you find a phone remove the SIM card before you hand it back to the owner. If they are polite/grateful/etc then give them the SIM card before they walk off.
If they're a rude tosser throw the SIM down the nearest drain when they've walked off with the phone.

Next time you find a phone remove the SIM card before you hand it back to the owner. If they are polite/grateful/etc then give them the SIM card before they walk off.
If they're a rude tosser throw the SIM down the nearest drain when they've walked off with the phone.

Or just give them the simcard, if they are polite/grateful, then give them the phone. :laugh:

I like your thinking Jo...thats what happens when you live in Brum!!

Personally I'd just look through the phone for saucy pics and transfer them allover first! ha. Then use them as bribery in the future. Because lets be fair...who actually doesn't have inappropriate pics on their phone these days? My heart always skips a beat when someone snatches my phone out of my hand...mrs crazy88 with a faceful might get me in bother, hahaha!

Shame that the little gremlin didn't even say thank you though. My wife lost hers at christmas and the lucky new owner provided me with £10 of calls to pakistan...nice! Piece of crap.

As Nilz said you win some you lose some! People are just ungrateful and have no manners. Hold a door open for them you get no thanks or a smile. No i hold it and let it go as there quite close hoping it could catch them in the face and smile:p
Last phone i found the owner was some rather attractive girl...Found it in Oceana in town. Phoned her house number no answer so left a voicemail with my number. She called back and collected it two days later and bought me some beer to say thanks also got a kiss which may i add was a lovely bonus:yum: and came to my house party lol. This was when i was 17 though only phone i've ever found mind. They were the good old days!

But i do like aythreee idea:happy:

Personally I'd just look through the phone for saucy pics and transfer them allover first! ha. Then use them as bribery in the future. Because lets be fair...who actually doesn't have inappropriate pics on their phone these days?.

LMAO I like your idea