AH FabricationsChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

Ungrateful little sh!t

Came home from walking the dog and found a mobile on the pavement outside my house.

Done the good thing and looked through phonebook for "Home" and called it (from my own phone might I add) to say I found it. A woman answered and said its her sons. She then started telling me her address to drop it round!!

I said they can come pick it up instead. Told them the name of my road and he rang when he was at the end. I walked to the end of the road, handed him the phone and I got a grunt of "cheers" as he was walking away...
    www.Everest4Heroes.com

**** PLEASE DONATE ****

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Yep i had much the same when i found someones phone.

His GF answered and shouted who the F**K is this... Charming hey

Wht do we bother, should have Mazuma'd it.LOL

Status
    Had that happen to me, Woman come round pick it up and just about got a thanks.
    Thought i just should of kept it to sell, It was about 200 quid phone that the time!

1st Gear

Status
    Thought it was the good honest thing to do. Might not bother if it happens again
    www.Everest4Heroes.com

**** PLEASE DONATE ****

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    You cant win you cant lose!!!

So annoying when this happens!!!

We try to be nice in this day and age and it makes you want to end up like the rest of the ar5es that are about and would have sold it for a quick drink!!

Proud sponsor of the snack food industry

Status
    But on the flip side.... I found someone's phone and when the guy came to pick it up he gave me 2 bottles of wine which I immediately drank! thank you very much, and much pissed I was too!
    So don't become like 'them' and sell/keep the next phone you find, do the right thing and sleep well at night knowing that they are the ****ers and not you....

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Next time you find a phone remove the SIM card before you hand it back to the owner. If they are polite/grateful/etc then give them the SIM card before they walk off.
    If they're a rude tosser throw the SIM down the nearest drain when they've walked off with the phone.

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    Next time you find a phone remove the SIM card before you hand it back to the owner. If they are polite/grateful/etc then give them the SIM card before they walk off.
    If they're a rude tosser throw the SIM down the nearest drain when they've walked off with the phone.
    Or just give them the simcard, if they are polite/grateful, then give them the phone.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    I like your thinking Jo...thats what happens when you live in Brum!!

Beer God

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Or just give them the simcard, if they are polite/grateful, then give them the phone.
    He's a canny lad is our Jojo.....
    Volvo V50 D5 R-Design

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Personally I'd just look through the phone for saucy pics and transfer them allover first! ha. Then use them as bribery in the future. Because lets be fair...who actually doesn't have inappropriate pics on their phone these days? My heart always skips a beat when someone snatches my phone out of my hand...mrs crazy88 with a faceful might get me in bother, hahaha!

Shame that the little gremlin didn't even say thank you though. My wife lost hers at christmas and the lucky new owner provided me with 10 of calls to pakistan...nice! Piece of crap.

6th Gear

Status
    As Nilz said you win some you lose some! People are just ungrateful and have no manners. Hold a door open for them you get no thanks or a smile. No i hold it and let it go as there quite close hoping it could catch them in the face and smile
    Last phone i found the owner was some rather attractive girl...Found it in Oceana in town. Phoned her house number no answer so left a voicemail with my number. She called back and collected it two days later and bought me some beer to say thanks also got a kiss which may i add was a lovely bonus and came to my house party lol. This was when i was 17 though only phone i've ever found mind. They were the good old days!

But i do like aythreee idea
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    Personally I'd just look through the phone for saucy pics and transfer them allover first! ha. Then use them as bribery in the future. Because lets be fair...who actually doesn't have inappropriate pics on their phone these days?.

LMAO I like your idea
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread