eGaY

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
So trawling through eGaY for the last 2 months for a tool, and only one guy sells it @£19.99+postage which is slightly over priced, but hey, I need it, and he's the only one!

So after clicking on BuyItNow, I've ordered it, it's on it's way here, hooray!

The next day, someone else decides he has some for sale for £10+postage....

How frikkin annoying! :banghead:

End of rant.

Trust aythreee to get on the bandwagon when gay is mentioned, any updates to gymboy btw, lmfao

On another ebay rant, wtf is with these ****** lists, cant just click watched items anymore, have to click on lists then watch list, who TF decides how the GUI is gonna be changed, really ****** me of as its been in BETA stage forever in MYEBAY

Trust aythreee to get on the bandwagon when gay is mentioned, any updates to gymboy btw, lmfao

But I see that you're here too. :yes:

On another ebay rant, wtf is with these ****** lists, cant just click watched items anymore, have to click on lists then watch list, who TF decides how the GUI is gonna be changed, really ****** me of as its been in BETA stage forever in MYEBAY

Hold on..... is ASN a subsidiary of eBay??
:undwech:

Hold on..... is ASN a subsidiary of eBay??
:undwech:

hahaha.

And had JoJo said BeastBay i'd have been on it quicker than you could have said woof!

I do hate eBay though. All i ever really buy on there now is silly little things as there's too many dodgy nigerian scammers! (no offence to any legitimate nigerian scammers out there!)

And had JoJo said BeastBay i'd have been on it quicker than you could have said woof!

Your favourite group??

beastieboys.jpg

I do hate eBay though. All i ever really buy on there now is silly little things as there's too many dodgy nigerian scammers! (no offence to any legitimate nigerian scammers out there!)

Can't argue with that.
I tried to sell a mobile phone on there a few years ago. After listing it three times and each time it being won at four times the amount it was worth, by ebayers with zero feedback, i gave up selling it.

"Please send item now and payment will released to you, it is new security for us. Thanks you for helping. Kind sincerely, Olubuminola Smith."

I'm sick of it!!!

But I see that you're here too. :yes:

Mate you'd be on anything sexual related after 8.5 months of using a hand pump lmfao, talk about climbing the walls.

Ithere's too many dodgy nigerian scammers! (no offence to any legitimate nigerian scammers out there!)

I like that, well said, lmfao

Kind sincerely, Olubuminola Smith[/I].

LMFAO, what a name lmfao, what gave it away, the Smith surname lmfao

Beastie Boys, hahaha! I perfer the song Wild Horses, gets me all giddy.

And yeah, I lost money on eBay once too. Sold an old phone, went for sensible value, paid instantly. I left the money in paypal for future purchases only for eBay to remove it a month later as the buyer had his account hacked and someone had used a dodgy credit card. I also got a message from eBay A MONTH LATER REMEMBER telling me not to send the item as they suspected the buyer was dodgy.

I tried for months to get my money back and never succeeded. There was no number to call, and all eBay/ Paypal did was ingore my emails. It makes me angry thinking back, but lucky as it was only £100.

Hence why I just don't use eBay anymore unless i'm buying little bits and bobs.

I had the same, sold three old phones and the guy used Paypal to pay for them, sent them by recorded delivery, they arrived (I checked the Royal Mail website) and he left positive feedback.....then about a month later he msgs me and says they havent arrived and can he have the tracking number, of course Ive already binned it so I reply that I havent got it.....then Paypal remove the funds from my account putting me into a negative balance and demand I pay up.

I havent sold anything since, I would recommend that anyone that does sell via these peenarsses sends everything recorded delivery and keeps the proof for a few months after.

And remove your money from paypal to your own bank account. Paypal/ ebay is the same company as far as I know, and they can just remove money from your paypal no questions asked, but they cannot remove money from your bank account. At least this way you have a little bit more on your side, as in my case eBay got their money back, so weren't bothered to listen to me.

egay indeed. it makes me mad just writing about it :(

And remove your money from paypal to your own bank account. Paypal/ ebay is the same company as far as I know, and they can just remove money from your paypal no questions asked, but they cannot remove money from your bank account. At least this way you have a little bit more on your side, as in my case eBay got their money back, so weren't bothered to listen to me.

egay indeed. it makes me mad just writing about it :(

I believe that if your account goes into negative, then you have so long to pay them back and get your account back into credit or just all square, if not they sell the debt to a collection company probably...

Its probably somewhere in the T & C's of Paypal, these get changed a lot.

Just to update guys, my item arrived today, and I will be leaving positive feedback to the seller, who already has left me a positive feedback. So I paid 8 quid more, but it's here, better not moan too much, as I've had a reasonable ebay experience so far. Not 100% smooth I must admit, but I've not been done over... yet.