Pikey scum bag broke into brothers car!! ARGHH

a3_dan

Reaction score
Morning All,

Im soo p!ssed off at mo I thought I had to share this with you guys...

My younger bro who lives with his girlfriend who is now expecting within the next few months work so ****** hard to earn what they can, they don't live in a massive house, and they don't earn the worlds largest pay packets, but my bro is the one of the hardest workers I know. He has a small garage which he normally parks his modified corsa in, however now that he is going to be a dad, he bought a megane which needs some work doing to it, so he has this megane in his garage and his pride and joy, the corsa, which he is going to sell, was parked outside last night....

This is where i get f*cked off, some little pikey scum bag has decided to smash through the drivers side window, to have a look at what he can steal, and in a rush i guess, all he takes is my brothers wallet from the door compartment, which had NOTHING what so ever inside!!

So now my bro, who is already having a hard time of it at moment and the stress of a baby on the way, now has this to worry about and the chance of them coming back!!

ARGHH why don't these thieving little scum bags just rot away and die!! Oxygen thieves!

I swear if I ever catch one of these doing this I will smash there face through another window of my car!!

Oh and before anyone asks, he has I think one of the BEST clifford alarm systems fitted, which did not even go off!! So what do you guys recommend he does about this? Contact Clifford?

Rant over, thanks for listening!
Dan

P.S. I hate thieving scum bags! Get a fcking job!

Mate these little Sh*t bag's will never be on the same level as your Bro, as you have already stated he is hard working and has pride which most of these little Cu*t's will never have. I'm gutted for your brother. Having a job is something these pi55 pot's will never be able to have as they can't be asked to get up and do a day's work. Take,take and take some more is the only thing these filthy pr*ck's can do. Man some time's i wish i had a gun.

sorry to hear that mate, i would contact clifford as it should have gone off ;( unless there is a fault on it.

gutted as he needs the car & the money soon, just hope the little tw@ts who did the window in get some kama as what you do comes around one day harder.

little pi@@ wits will get sorted one day by someone.......

however hope your bro & family get sorted out asap & best of luck to them too mate.

Sorry to hear this Dan

Where abouts does your brother live? I might know him if he has a modified Corsa!

No element of security can stop theives these days. if they wan't something, they'll get it!

Thats the problem with ALL cars, they have glass windows no amount of deadlocks or security can stop that( except that security film stuff)

I know its no consolation, but at least they didnt bend the door frame back to gain access and a scrappy window won't cost too much. In the mean time contact the installer to tweak the settings to help the alarm be more sensative. Also on the plus side. seeing they got away with nothing i's unlikely they will come back to gain nothing again as they now know there is nowt there.

My advice is ask about, and put an ear to the ground. You can normally find out the guilty parties involved in that way.

I don't agree with vigilante justice. Much.

They are oxygen thieves but leaving a wallet in the car is asking for it,I would omit this information when claiming.

Scum bags.

Caught some rascals nosing in my car at my GF's place the other day. Needless to say a rather loud "**** OFF" out of the upstairs window had them running. I leave NOTHING in my car anyway but they dont know that...just glad the window wasnt smashed so they could find out for themselves.

**** bandits :(

Cheers for the kind words folks, Luckily he did pick up a window from a local scrappy, so got it all sorted the following day and didnt cost him all that much either, not that he should have been spending out on things like that anyway, but there you have it, we live and learn! Maybe he will be more careful from now on what he leaves on show!

Sorry to hear this Dan

Where abouts does your brother live? I might know him if he has a modified Corsa!

No element of security can stop theives these days. if they wan't something, they'll get it!

He lives in Forestdale, near Selsdon. He drives an older shape, ST Orange Corsa, euro look, so has it decked on coils, with 15" Ronal Turbo rims etc etc

You may have seen it about? Or you might even know him, My bros name is Paul or his mates know him as 'Biggy' as his a ****** big beast of a guy LOL