Audi R8 V10 in the Flesh!

funkycat

Reaction score
Was at my local dealer today (Tetbury Audi), they had just taken delivery of a V10 R8 for the showroom, OMG! What a stunner, in race blue with silver blades, totally awesome. Lots of subtle aeathetic changes of the regular 4.2. I loved it, but sadly I'll have ot stock with my A4 S-line for a while longer!!! Ah well, such is life!

I Have a pic of it when it was being PDI'd, will post it soon. The tech said it was on another planet in terms of performance compaired to the V8 R8:cool:

30042009253.jpg

I Have a pic of it when it was being PDI'd, will post it soon. The tech said it was on another planet in terms of performance compaired to the V8 R8:cool:

30042009253.jpg

it is i have driven both... semi skimmed and full fat...!:icon_thumright:

In our dealership weve got the same but full carbon sigma sideblades and carbon interior looks alot better than silver IMO

Seen a few on the road, stunning! My friend's brother has 1, he's been in the V8 and the V10, he said the V10 is in a different league to the V8....

I work for Southend Audi and we now have the Spider in our showroom, and our Sepang Blue V10 is now the current demo, it is very yummy, ive driven the V8 on the road but even just driving the V10 round the site, you can tell the difference!

BE CAREFUL IT WILL KILL YOU!

Being totally honest (but biased) I didn't feel a difference in the V10, in comparison to the V8. The noise is significantly less throaty on the V10 however!

Go to the goodwood festival f speed.
Lots of r8's including the r8 GT. think 2011 is 22nd of july.