11 year old kid ripping up a Audi R8 Supercar just for fun

1, The kid needs a slap, 2, the old boy filming it needs a bigger slap and 3, I'm annoyed at the video in general but what's really annoying is the R8's plate is probably worth more than my car! :(

That is just so ridiculous and irresponsible letting an 11 year old drive an expensive car or any car for that matter.

I used to do the same thing on my mum and dads field.

Although it was a corsa lol

Nothing wrong with it! Dad's got money so son can enjoy it! I'm sure we wouldn't be complaining given the chance at that age :)

I think standing outside the car would be the last place I'd want to be with an 11yo trying to spin the car. Takes me back to driving around my dads field in his car as a kid though, mind that was only a 7 series :blush: (and I'm pretty sure I looked like I was enjoying it a hell of a lot more than that kid!).

Quality parenting. Hope he keeps the keys locked up so his kid doesn't show off to some of his mates one day and wipe the lot of them out.

remind me never to buy one in black, just in case i get that one...

Reactions: ~RS~
That little brat is going be a right arrogant spoilt yob when he grows up. Tell his dad it's only a bloated TT so no big deal really.