R8 in blue or silver

Bal_1985

Reaction score
I'm having to make the most important decision of my life (apologies to the mrs) R8 in blue or silver? What are your thoughts, i've been to the dealership twice and today have come away more confused than yesterday!

Bal

I'm having to make the most important decision of my life (apologies to the mrs) R8 in blue or silver? What are your thoughts, i've been to the dealership twice and today have come away more confused than yesterday!

Bal
Sepang blue

Sepang Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of blue or silver, 10000000% silver. I love sepang blue, but not on an R8 :puke2:

No?

090401r81.jpg

It has to be RED. A very good friend and I have a friend who has just taken delivery of Red R8 with an extra 10K of specs on it and it looks totally awesome. In the coming few weeks we ate taking it on a private track day, it should be an amazing experience with full video footage and photo package, will post up when we have done.

If it has to come down to the 2, I would have blue. Silver is one of those colours if you ar in to detailing, you never see the work you put in to it.
Blue on the other hand you do.
If you're lazy, then go with silver as it never really looks dirty even when it is...

love the blue, but have seen a couple of white ones and they are my fav. but if it came down to the 2 it would have to be blue.

We have had a black, silver and white v8, then went for a white spyder and an ibis white R8 GT, one of only two of that colour in the country, the best colour combination in my eyes is an ibis white one with a carbon blade. They look nice in blue, but silver was a bit boring. If its between blue and silver, go for blue.

Did this guy ever come back with what Colour R8 he got - or was he just dreaming