Chris NottAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

APR Presents: Audi R8 V10 5.2L FSI ECU Upgrade!

APR Audi R8 5.2L FSI V10 ECU Upgade!

APR is pleased to present the ultimate ECU Upgrade for the Audi R8 5.2L FSI V10 engine.
    After months of long nights and many hours of testing, development and more testing,
    we are pleased to offer you an ECU recalibration that is second to none. APR's extensive
    research and development provides you with a powerful ECU Upgrade with no loss of
    drivability or reliability. Expect increases in power across the entire power band,
    improved throttle response and a smoother, more powerful top end.

The APR Audi R8 5.2L FSI V10 ECU Upgrade is an expertly recalibrated engine control
    strategy that remaps the timing, air fuel ratios and other engine management
    paramaters to provide smooth and reliable power as if intended by the OEM. APR's ECU
    Upgrade is developed to work within the OEM and Tier 1 Supplier specifications for
    engine component stress tolerances and performance specifications. APR's ECU
    Upgrades are available in octane specific versions to allow you to take full advantage
    of the fuel quality available in your area. APR's patented EMCS functionality puts the
    control of the engine's operation at your finger tips and allows for additional features
    and options to be installed to your OEM ECU.

The Audi R8 GT and Lambororghini Gallardo Superleggera offer OEM ECU Calibrations
    for the same 5.2L FSI V10 to achieve power levels as high as 570HP. APR's first
    opportunity was to equalize the R8 V10's calibration with the higher output versions.

APR Stage I offers +59 HP @ 7950 RPM and +53 TQ @ 3350 RPM over stock with only an
    ECU upgrade and no other modifications.

Please visit our ECU Upgrade Product Page for a full report including 91/93 octane
    dyno graphs represented as crank and wheel power.

2. # ADS
    ADS

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

6th Gear

Status
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

6th Gear

Status
    BTW Nate, I want mine to sound like this:

YouTube - Audi R8 Eisenmann Race Performance exhaust.
    2003-2008 1998 Red A3 8L 1.8 Sport
    2008 -> 2003 Akoya Silver A3 8P1 2.0 FSi Sport

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Who modded that one? Stephen Ireland?

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge