Can ANYONE fit Audi Q7 Genuine Side Runners?

oneniner

Reaction score
Have managed to get a set of the above, but Audi want very silly money to fit them. Have all the parts and bolts etc. I know its a relatively simple job but I cannot figure out where each piece goes.

Can anyone FIT them for me? Obviously I will pay for it. Ideally a radius of 50 miles from Birmingham.

Any suggestions would be helpful

Hi, have you fitted your side steps yet?

I live in Birmingham and have just sold my Q7. I am a little dab handed with cars especially accessories (fitted the clear rear lights and chrome exhaust tips on my own car and another Q7 with no problems) Worked in the car industry for 20 years as a fitter!

If you have the fitting instructions all good and well. Even if you dont I could have a look to try and fathom the fitting out if you like.

Dave

Hi, have you fitted your side steps yet?

I live in Birmingham and have just sold my Q7. I am a little dab handed with cars especially accessories (fitted the clear rear lights and chrome exhaust tips on my own car and another Q7 with no problems) Worked in the car industry for 20 years as a fitter!

If you have the fitting instructions all good and well. Even if you dont I could have a look to try and fathom the fitting out if you like.

Dave

Hi dave do you have a contact number plz