Runner Boards or Side Steps for Q7

RichardB

Reaction score
Besides the option of buying runner boards directly from Audi, which seem very expensive (at £1000 fitted), can anyone recommend where to buy affordable Runner Boards (or Side Steps) for an Audi Q7?

Main reasons for wanting to buy these are these are 1) we have small children and we want to make the Q7 more accessible for them and 2) we are hoping that Runner Boards will help protect the car from other cars opening their doors onto our car.

All that said, we ideally want the Runner Boards to look good and complement (or even enhance) the car - we have an S-Line.

Thanks in advance

Richard

Hi, I am in the same boat as you but a lot happier. I spoke to Audi parts the other day and the price is £350 each.

I wouldnt get Audi to fit them as its only a few bolts and you get the fixing kit in the price!

A note to add my friend, you need to buy a modified jack to use once fitted and that is £50 for Audi.

Hope this helps

Max

Hi .

Picking up second hand Q7 with the running boards on in week or so . Car is 2 years old and there was surface rust on them (pitting on the alloy) . The Audi garage has renewed them . If i was Buyng new ones make sure you keep all paperwork .

Jon .