Tuning my Q7

glynmitch

Reaction score
Website
www.mitchellplumbing.co.uk
I want to get a tuning box for my Q7 but need some advice. Obviously there is the switchable tuning box which is advertised on this site but I have found the one below on good old Ebay for a fraction of the cost. Is it a case of too good to be true or is it worth a go? It is a supplier in Germany so you would have thought that these guys would know how to tune their native cars.

Any thoughts welcome.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-Q7-3-0-T...39:1|66:3|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Hi Glyn

As with anything, you get what you pay for. There are loads of units that do a similar job to this unit you have found. But the cheaper ones usually have settings that are not as well tested as the more expensive ones. The actual units are not very expensive to make, the expensive bit is the testing and setting up. We do a unit like this one that simply plugs in, but they cost £300 inc VAT because they have all passed the TUV approval and are thoroughly rolling road and actual road tested. Let me know if these is anything I can help you with.

John.

Glyn just wondering if you purchased the ebay one as im thinking of getting the same one? If so how did you find it?