Second Row Aircon issues

Ponder

Reaction score
Anyone had issues with the rear aircon. I have had the rear delux aircon switched off for a week or so. Yet when I turned the key in the ignition today it the rear aircon sprang into life and blasted air into the back of the car. It does not respond to any of the buttons on the rear control unit. When you press any of them it switches from displaying the temp of 22 degrees to showing dashed lines. The aircon fans can be turned down from the MMI unit, but not turned off.

Anyne seen anything similar or is this one for the stealer (though assume any work would be a warranty job)

Thanks

:respekt: Found the solution on another forum. Not sure on the second paragraph but the first fixed my issue.

"If 3 hyphens (---) are shown on the rear AC control panel, deactivate the child lock in the driver door.Turn the ignition on and off and all should be ok,this fault can occur

If a button is unintentionally pressed on the rear AC control panel for longer than 30 seconds, the fault entry 00003 is sporadically or permanently logged. After the child lock in the driver door has been activated by mistake, it is attempted to switch if off again by pressing the buttons on the AC control panel for some time.2