EM TuningJMB Retrofits

Thread: SQ5

1st Gear

Status

SQ5

Just been to visit my dealer and have decided that due to a change in circumstances our S3 8V is going to have to go!

Initially we looked at the SLine plus but they had a SQ5 in the showroom and it looked amazing, got a deal on the table and was told generally there is no discount offered on this model however as I have been a customer with this dealer for a few years they would look after me.

We got offered a 5% discount which I think isn't bad. Got an extended test drive next week and we will see where we go from there. Is 5% a good discount and what mpg can we expect in the real world?

thanks in advance for any comments.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    You can get much nearer 10% using a broker like drive the deal or orange wheels. Real world mixed MPG (measured not from the computer) is 28mpg over 17k miles.
    Audi SQ5 Glacier White, 21" alloys, Black Leather, and all the other options except the Pano Roof. (For sale - PM me!)
    Audi S1 Vegas Yellow, 18" alloys, Black Leather, and all the other options except the Pano Roof. (On order)

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by josedebardi View Post
    You can get much nearer 10% using a broker like drive the deal or orange wheels. Real world mixed MPG (measured not from the computer) is 28mpg over 17k miles.
    Spoke to the dealer again and he insists there is a deal to be done but said 10% is not happening. Can't decide between monsoon, lava or sepang!

Is your mpg with a bit of spirited driving mate?

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

Status
    Have a word with kings Lynn Audi" they have a sepang sq5 in stock and they'll certainly better north east Audi.

Ask for Fraser burdett (sales manager) or Andrew maund (head of business)

Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

Neutral

Status
    My driving is 80% hypermiling 20% hooligan... I average 400 miles per tank, 550 is possible (did it once) on a long run with economy in mind.
    Audi SQ5 Glacier White, 21" alloys, Black Leather, and all the other options except the Pano Roof. (For sale - PM me!)
    Audi S1 Vegas Yellow, 18" alloys, Black Leather, and all the other options except the Pano Roof. (On order)

Neutral

Status
    On the deal side of things, if they won't go raw discount, get stuff like 5 years servicing and accessories the thrown in free. I needed the full 2 piece dog guard so that was a decent discount addition on my deal. It's much easier for them to do this than show discount on the books.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ABYSS View Post
    Have a word with kings Lynn Audi" they have a sepang sq5 in stock and they'll certainly better north east Audi.

Ask for Fraser burdett (sales manager) or Andrew maund (head of business)
    Spoke to Fraser mate, he could match the deal and said my Audi dealer have really looked after me, he couldn't better it!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by josedebardi View Post
    My driving is 80% hypermiling 20% hooligan... I average 400 miles per tank, 550 is possible (did it once) on a long run with economy in mind.
    The wife will be driving it 90% of the time, she gets 400 mile out of our S3 on a regular basis!

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zig81 View Post
    Spoke to Fraser mate, he could match the deal and said my Audi dealer have really looked after me, he couldn't better it!
    Well it was worth a try I deal with them as I find their service is head and tails above north east Audi

Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ABYSS View Post
    Well it was worth a try I deal with them as I find their service is head and tails above north east Audi
    Definitely worth a try, I have had no bother at all with my Audi dealer. Always had top class service from day 1.

4th Gear

Status
    People have clearly hd good experiences with Kings Lynn audi.... wheres as one tech there told me the cam chain on 2.0TFSI cars is considered "normal" if it rattles for 11 seconds or more lmao... pretty lousy experience if you askme...
    Current - 2006 B7 A4 S Line Saloon 2.0T TFSI Special Edition, Unicorn stage 1 remap, Metallic Dolphin Grey, 18" TTRS Rotors, Ferrari Red front/rear Calipers, 3.5" Powerflow tailpipes, BOSE, Cupra R splitter, Chrome grille slats, S4 Mirror covers, Black/silver leather interior, Debadged, Arm rest delete, LED plate lights, Dectane LED Red/Crystal tail lights, HID 6k, RS 4 pedals, Rev D D/V, APR snub mount, NGK 7s

Gone - 2005 B7 A4 Avant 2.0 TDI