RSQ5/Q7 Grill group buy

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Hi guys just thought I would pop this post in here seeing as it will be valid to you all.

I currently have arranged a group buy for all RS grill versions. These are probably the best replica RS grills on the market....not cheap and nasty like some. The RSQ5 version is available for Q5 2008-2012 and the the RSQ7 is available for Q7 2006+

There is a main thread over on the S3 section so the link is below.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/210440-notice-rs3-grill-group-buy.html

If you need to see the grills to make up your mind the link to the suppliers website is below. If you want one then please let me know on the the main discussion and I shall annotate the list accordingly.

XENONZ UK ONLINE STORE - XENONZ UK

Cheers

Hi are the Q7 grilles for a 2006-2009 pre face lift or 2009-to present face lifted front end.

Also i see they have the provision for the parking sensors but do they also have the fitting for the adaptive cruise sensors and the homelink which both fit on the back of the number plate strip.

The RSQ7 grill is to fit the 2006 to present model as they all share the same grill dimensions on all makes and models from 2006 to 2014

It has parking sensor brackets, but does not have the adaptive cruise or the homelink to fit on the back of the number plate holder as this is something that needs to be added to the new grill with a few mods.

The grills are same shape but mounting points are different.

I have sold over 150 rsq7 grills on ebay and my website and everyone seems to fit them, dont know how but i never got a return or a comment regarding the grill not fitting, not saying that i know that it wil fit but im sure i would have had loads of returns

To be on the safe side i will suggest that it fits facelift only, i have a front bumper off a 2007 s-line that i will try a grill on to tomorrow and post results,

Thanks for the heads up "Gavin0478"