just got my q7 ! few questions.............................

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
ive got lights under my door mirrors but there on dim.......is that how they are?
Also i want to activate the coming/leaving home lights function and also is it possible to activate the folding mirrors so when i lock the car,they fold via remote locking.......other things i can activate with vcds i.e interior lighting etc? What side light bulbs does it have etc?

Good time to get a Q7 bet you cant wait for some snow now !
Upload some Pictures when you can :)
You can change the coming/leaving home settings in the car its self.

id like any advice on how to change thing ,as im missing the manual ,so have no idea how to ........cant even work 6 cd plyer!
Good time to get a Q7 bet you cant wait for some snow now !
Upload some Pictures when you can :)
You can change the coming/leaving home settings in the car its self.

Ive got folding door mirrors,can i link them via remote so when doors lock they fold?
Also want to activate coming/leaving home lights.....cant find it via vcds........is the q7 CANBUS?

Also the long slim red lens fitted into rear bumper is a bit loose....how do i tighten that?

Its got roof mounted tv the car has a factory fitted 6 disc changer in dash,i cant get it to play?.

Ive no user manual so im stuck.

Also want to upgrade interior lights.

ive got lights under my door mirrors but there on dim.......is that how they are?

They are the same on my A6 2005... I think that is that standard Audi way IMO...

Also i want to activate the coming/leaving home lights function

On my A6 (2005) with MMI 2G high... adaptation Channel 15 is Coming/leaving home lights on/off setting via MMI Car menu in module 09...

Have a scan in that module you may find a drop down helper box or helper balloon to help you...

Link:- Ross-Tech Wiki

Link:- Diagnostic Procedures - Ross-Tech Wiki

Link:- Audi Q7 (4L) - Ross-Tech Wiki

Another great site if info like this is Link:- Audi Portal

cheers,no drop down menu in q7,my a3 sporback has the menu but not the q7

MMI 2G is used in A6 A8 Q7 ... so perhaps you will need to search all those lines...

Ross Tech maybe able to help via email support...

Sorry can't give a definiative answer...

Thanks...great help,ive done the lights !:o.k: Only think is ive spent all afternoon messing..........my mileage has changed to KM i need to change it back,any ideas?,cant get that damn 6 cd changer to work either.
MMI 2G is used in A6 A8 Q7 ... so perhaps you will need to search all those lines...

Ross Tech maybe able to help via email support...

Sorry can't give a definiative answer...