A6 C5 1.8T Saloon- Daily soon to be drinking Water/Meth

koruptc5

Reaction score
Well suppose i should start a build thread. Picked up my daily 1.8T A6 in march and tbh, i knew i shouldnt have got another turbo car. I just cant help myself tuning the balls off em :racer:. Anyway, ive had numerous jap cars and 3 mk 2 Golf gti's and a mk3 Gti but this is my fisrt Audi and my god i love it. I picked mine up for £1700 on a 52 plate with 81,000 miles and a fully stamped book rolling on 19" RS6 wheels. The guy wanted £2k but with the dodgy spray job on the rear quarter , curbed wheels and about £150's worth of paintless dent removal needed i got it for the price mentioned. Anyway, as soon as i drove it away i started planning in my head what was in store for her, and its already started, so the plans are.

RS6 style boot lip spoiler
Wheels repaired and sprayed gloss black
Black wrap on roof only
Dents removed and rear quarter sprayed to a HIGH standard
Coilovers just to get the stance right (not scraping)
EBC Turbo disks and BD predator fast track pads up front- DONE by ME!!:o.k:
All belts and water pump done - DONE by Regal autosport
Forge DV- DONE by regal autosport
Revo stage one remap - DONE by regal autosport
Oil, filter and magnetic sump plug - DONE by ME!!:o.k:
New Red Coilpacks & Grade cooler NGK's - DONE. wasnt on the plan but needed after Map
Engine dress up ,silicone(blue) and carbon goodies -Started
Modified Cut N shut Airbox with BMC panel filter - DONE by me
K04 - 015 turbo
Catless Downpipe - Sat in the bedroom
New flexi pipe as blew old one after map - Sat in bedroom
custom powerflow exhaust with twin round tips. will only need flexi back as i already have a decat waiting to go on.
FMIC or uprated side mount as im not going much higher than 250-275 Hp (yet)
S3 Injectors
Uprated fuel pump
Devils own water/meth injection - Booked in for 24th july
Revo stg 2 remap.

Think thats it but il add more as i go along. i will post pictures and reviews as i go along

Last edited:
Few picks of the brakes (looking tiny in the needing re-furb 19's) and a little (actually large) oil catch tank donated from a cossie and modified...ALOT by me.