Mike's A4 B5 Avant 2.8 Quattro Sport Avant with RS4 bits

Mike-S

Reaction score
Bought this a little over a month ago now as you see it. All the mods and It's fantastic condition are down to it's previous owner of the last 6 years! I've a few more subtle mods planned, once I've sorted a few minor niggles out that are bugging the OCD in me

It's a '97 2.8 30v Quattro Sport Avant that's been fiited with RS4 brakes, RS4 suspension and MTM/Eibach springs. Along with a Seidl Tuning RS4 bodykit, Milltek exhaust and a BBR remap

First mod on the list is to change the wheels, not overly keen on the ones fitted and still undecided what to go for to be honest

Comments and critique welcome, but be nice;-)

Audi2Audi1

Last edited:
Find some standard bumpers and remove the RS badge, and you're onto a winner.

No point trying to pretend it's something it's not.

Find some standard bumpers and remove the RS badge, and you're onto a winner.

No point trying to pretend it's something it's not.

Kind of agree.

Just doesnt look right, would look better with standard bumpers.

Do like the colour though, always thought the Avants look good in red.

Love the colour, but I'm afraid that I'm also not a fan of the bumpers. Like the wheels though, the B6 Sports really suit B5's

Just to be different, I don't like the wheels, they don't suit the bumpers. Get the right wheels and it will be awesome. Lose the RS badge, I don't understand why people try to pretend it's something it's not. There's a guy on here with a 2.0 2wd who has put 3.0 quattro badges on it, I just don't get it.

Love the colour though!

Just to be different, I don't like the wheels, they don't suit the bumpers. Get the right wheels and it will be awesome. Lose the RS badge, I don't understand why people try to pretend it's something it's not. There's a guy on here with a 2.0 2wd who has put 3.0 quattro badges on it, I just don't get it.

Love the colour though!

I agree with the above! I've been itching to change the wheels since I got it, I dont like them and don't think they suit the car at all. I'm still undecided as to what to go for to be honest. I might put my black Porsche twists on to upset people even more!

Do it!! Then post loads of pics so I can drool over them!

Will do, once I've got tyres sorted for them...kinda got sidetracked though and picked up a set of 18" 6 spoke A8 alloys tonight!

Sorry bud, will get on it! Looks great though, has transformed the look of it in my eyes

Better late than never eh!

6d83ff70974416311448d96ec54d7f09.jpg

Looked a damn site meaner with these fitted

085c22ff116d31e4b8c3e4cb13ba1558.jpg

I say 'did' as I simply wasn't using her enough and sold her to a good friend of mine...I really did miss it and have since bought another, only with less mods - for the moment anyhow!