FOXY'S 140 S-LINE QUATTRO SB

foxymk1

Reaction score
hi, this is my new car iv been a dubber as long as i can remember but loved the a3 sb for a long time so went and bought 1
iv already bought LED rears from germany just waiting for them to arrive this week , cnt wait :p

ordered powerflex wsihbone bushes today and a boot liner and rubber mat (carry tools alot)
il be on the lookout for any S3 kit so please PM me if youv got any goin spare :thumbsup:
so here goes
006-19.jpg

009-14.jpg

010-16.jpg

011-14.jpg

cheers foxy

had a few deliveries today
LED rear lights from germany cant wait to get these in
009.jpg

boot liner and rubber mat very happy with these the liner isnt a perfect but its still good
005.jpg

also got some plasti dip to do the grill and rear badge
008.jpg

il keep you posted on how it goes :laugh:

fitted my lights and coded them, got the looms the wrong way round on iners at first but soon switched round hey presto
001.jpg

002.jpg

they look wkd !!
what ya think ??

where you uy your lights? they do A4? whats involved in coding?

nice motor, my son just bought one too

not updated this for a while, got myself some TT 19" wheels but not sure if im keeping them as they are 9j and abit wide t the front
and it needs dropping yet but its just sat in the yard for the winter so no rush

next came the TT vents witch i love :cool:

i was looking on salvage auction sites the other day and came across a breaker only 2009 A3 TDI that had been hit very hard in the side but no damage to the front so made a call to a friend who owns a salvage yard to purchase it for me and a week later it was mine :yes:
i went down to his yard to strip it so i knew i had everything and it was all taken off nicely as his lads are savages when it comes to stripping things
it took me and a good friend 5 hours to strip and rebuild the front end with very minor problems TBH
i will put a step by step guild up soon as i took plenty of pics whilst doing the facelift

before

after

i still have to sort the light plugs and fit the mirrors but the main bit is done, now its all lined up i can take it apart again and paint it as soon as can afford paint :crying:

great build so far :D I wish I could know someone in the scrapyard industry so I could get some actual Audi scraps which don't seem to exsist in my part of the world :( lol

what year are the TT vents from?

Not sure of the year but they are known as TT Mk2 air vents and they are so nice I got 2 sets of 4 (one for now and a set for my next A3) :D hope this helps and keep up the good work foxy