Scotts Audi A4 TDi Sport tinker thread

Scott_

Reaction score
Hi everyone this is my audi. Picked her up 4 weeks ago.

Dont really have any mechanical skills but il give things a go :)

Came with some pretty good goodies on her,
S line trims
S line grille
S line alloys
S line spoiler
Leather interior

Excuse the bad photos (on iphone) will get some proper pics up after good clean and location
ccdabff4.jpg

1f1bcbe2.jpg

228ab405.jpg

e4cd7184.jpg

Then the modding began :)

First the little details
4ce5a7e6.jpg

c7d29de8.jpg

Brilliant mod - xenon number plate bulbs
f1d60dd1.jpg

Then fitted 6k hids - done them properly for a change
09c1bbc3.jpg

Then i thought id do something special with the bay but ufortunately i have no talent and painting but here it is
d7c9dae4.jpg

83aa6114.jpg

c1a72d5e.jpg

Remap booked for 1st december with performance torque, got debadged grill coming soon and k&n panel filter.
Thats all for now

really nice idea to paint the motorparts...which hid kit is that?

looks spot on mate.. nice job, are the headlights hard to remove?

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the comment, yeah headlights are a doddle only one tricky bolt right at the back - pig to pull out once loose.

Pretty simple all in all thought.

Had a look at your motor looks really nice. I really want your grille!! and front bumper!! and wheels!!

Scott

cheers dude :) and i look foward to putting HIDs in my motor :) and some other canbus goodies :) haha i have started a build thread also :)

sticking a ebay sline badge does not make the car a sline. its on the log book. haha
your did make me laugh.. thanks for that. your is a tdi sport not a sline. they did not make them in a 51 plate. really a tdi s4?? why all the badges?? haha even mickey mouse would laugh.

As mentioned the S4 badge needs to come off because it's not a S4, it's a bit like a tranny, if you stick a pair of boobs on a man it doesn't make him a woman.

Wow you lot really have a problem with the badges dont you. At the end of the day its my car and il put what i want on it. Thanks for looking though. Next installment will be full led rear bulbs, black grille and remap :)

i reckon some trannys are pritty convincing..... lol nice car its not stupidly badged up :) clean lookin! keep the updates coming

Thanks you two. Well i should really get some proper picies up and get a better photo of the engine bay :)

Cant wait for my bulbs to arrive though. Ideally i want to re-instate the tdi badge but cant and black ones.

I have nothing against badges, just it's the wrong badge on the car, should be a A4 badge not a S4, the S4 on B6 platform was a 4.2L V8, not sure if they were still using the 2.7 twin turbo motor as well.

why is that what you have done to your car? ........ no need to have put that? if you havent got anything nice to say....... **** OFF... :)

why is that what you have done to your car? ........ no need to have put that? if you havent got anything nice to say....... **** OFF... :)

Thanks andy. Some people just cant hack it. In response to that bloke it doesnt matter how you badge your car. Its whats underneath that counts! I recently sold my 300bhp scoob didnt matter how you badge it could have put a sport SL badges or sti badges it doesnt matter. Personal preference imo. Anyway i will carry on doing what i want just like i started. I like sharing with others as i always have done and looking at what others do. But i have never slagged off anyone elses ideas.

Bring on remap and led bulbs :)

Last edited: