I have recently purchased this 2000 1.6 A3.. The car is is great condition and a pleasure to drive but I am having some problems
and also as I am new to car ownership and audis I was hoping to get some advice from more experianced a3 drivers and modifiers
Firstly some pics..
1. Front drivers side light is condensation filled - Is this easy to fix? best replacement lights to get?
2. Seats are in good condition but would eventually like some customised seats.. where would be a good place to start with this?
3. The alloys are in pretty bad condition.. would consider doing them myself but would this be hard as they have a reflective finish? alternatively what action would yous advise?
1. Wooing noise - happens when on long drives and sounds like its coming from the front drivers side wheel, the noise stops when the brakes are applied..wheel bearing? other issue?
2. Reving when no accelerator applied - has happened a few times since i got it, always when stopped (at lights etc) revs rise and drop and sometimes car cuts out whens revs drop to 0..
3. Oil light is on even though oil level is high
Any advice much appreciated :]