JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

A4 b7 RS4 Conversion. need help!

hi guys im new to this forum.

i am going to do an rs4 conversion on my a4 b7 1.8t cabriolet. i will be using all genuine parts.

just wanted to know if the rs4 front wings and front bumper bolt straight onto the a4 and also does it matter iff they are off a saloon or avant would they still fit the convertible?

also i want some metal/alliminium rear arches any ideas where i can get them. these dont have to be genuine

also let me know if you are selling any parts that would help me with this conversion. thanks guys

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    I really wouldnt bother! as soon as someone hears it they will laugh! you need all the brakes and seats to make it convincing!

2nd Gear

Status
    buy an S4 cab and do it mate! Or if you can't stretch to one perhaps a 3.0v6 cab?
    2010 S3 Sportback
    Miltek cat-back non res / soon to be wrapped!!.....
    **Message for parts enquiries in Kent**

5th Gear

Status
    Mate there are loads of reps knocking about now so you wont get laughed at, i think its a good idea in theory but by the time youve bought the car and all the genuine Audi parts you could of bought an RS4, no exaggeration! Not sure if your still thinking of this or if youve started but I honestly wouldn't bother.

have a look at them and there prices on ebay, you wont get any of what you spend back when you come to sell.
    Mafia black 2007 A4 S-line 2.0Tdi - RNSE - Bluetooth - MFSW - GSM phone prep - Privacy glass all round - Cupra R splitter - Black Grill, surround and fog surrounds - 12" sub and 1200 watt JBL Amp - AP Coilovers - 19" RS6 Alloys - 6mm f & 15mm r spacers - Carbon wrapped interior - Blue LED dials - Ambient Lighting - Cruise Control - HID's - LED side lights - mapped to 185bhp / 380nm - Twin exit exhaust - RS6 style DRLs

2nd Gear

Status
    May as well just get a gen rs4 save the trouble of all the upgrades.