Project A3 8l 1.8t

Jordan1.8t

Reaction score
Hi guys been on asn for a while now. Signed up when i first got my a3 juat for general information and inspiration. Been doing a few things to it now so i thought id make a build thread :) ...

Got it as completely standard on 72k with fash. And got straight on with a mini detail...

jordansa3.jpg

f5c9b13e.jpg

778791ac.jpg

a22e2999.jpg

Sadly i had to purchase some tax and i bought the cleaning gear so i had to bite my lip and leave it standard for a few months.

It now sits like this...
062fe5ff.jpg

Its on jom coilies, with full turbo back milltek exhaust and the lm's are 18x8.5j et35, with 5mm spacer up front to clear coilies.

Last edited:
Cheers mate, its getting there...

Just tryin to decide weather 10mm spacerson rear is going to be enough or if i should go for some 15mm's

Wanting to get the bumpers and sills smoothed and colour coded.

Last edited:
Haha, mine's on LM rep's with 5mm spacers on the front to clear the JOM coilies, sound familiar? :p

Nice car man, looks great :thumbsup:

Yep thats the one lol, thinking of some 8mm spacers for front and 15mm rear so i can lower it a little more.

Get abit more stance :)

looking good mate looks like some garage you've got there complete with microwave and washer!
what about a cupra r splitter? and where abouts did you get them reps from? they look spot on!

Yeah im thinking lcr spliter after the bumpers have been smoothed&colour coded.

Lm reps are from bm autosport, i could recommend them enough for £550 with bbs caps and completr set of shiny wheels bolt and lockers.
They are very very good reps, they even have a little indent the whole way around to enhance the split look.

Luckily the bloke who wrapped my roof gave Me a few left overs of vinyl so im going to have a go at a few interior bits.

Last edited:
Wheels are from the same place too haha, top bloke he is at BMA. Roof looks good. Spacers would be cool too, hoping to go wider myself but could do without the expense. Would rather buy a turbo :)

Yeah, same here tbh.
I just wanna get the car looking good first, then ill get onto the remap business and perfermance :)