Im new to the forum so though id make my project thread to fill you all in to what i have done so far (in brief)then i can update as i go along.
When i bought her the previous owner gave me a votex kit so first job i did was fit that along with a bloody good machine polish.
Then i bought a new FMIC
spent a few hours cutting the rear of the bumper, trial fitting it and then making pipework from an old exhaust from my RST you will also notice my brackets holding the intercooler are made from old wiper mechanisms :P
And then back on (as you can see to front was badly stone chipped and dull)
Then this happened:
So for good measure i replaced the waterpump, belt, thermostat then while it was apart i decided to do few other bits including new Maf, pcv valve and 3 piece case/hose along with a service and colder running spark plugs.