EM TuningSky Insurance
Results 1 to 28 of 28
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TDi...

Thread: A4 B6 Avant - Made by TDi...

  1. #1
    TDi...'s Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lisbon - Portugal
    Posts
    19

    A4 B6 Avant - Made by TDi...

    A4 Avant 1.9TDi 130cv B6

    OEM Technical Features:


    Audi
    8E50NC - A4 Avant
    08/2002
    1.9 TDi 130cv M6 (AVF)
    Manual Gear M6 (GBA)
    LX7Z - Grey

    Brakes:
    Front 288x25mm OEM
    Back 245x10mm OEM

    Wheels / Tyres:
    15 com 195/55 R15

    Exterior:
    Fog Lights
    metallic Paint
    park Assist OEM
    Aluminium Roof bars
    Aluminium Window Trims

    Interior:
    Wood Trims
    Alarm System OEM
    6 Airbags
    Climatronic Dual Zone
    4 Electric Windows
    Electric and Heated Door Mirrors
    Arm Rest Front and Back
    Pack Courtesy Lights

    Audio:
    Radio CDs Concert II
    Speakers, subwoofer e amplifier OEM (not Bose)

    Date of Purchase 22-03-2010:
















    Modificacions Made:

    Exterior:

    Xenon D1S 6000Ks
    Lettering Out
    Arms and Brushes Aerotwin B7 OEM
    Black Interior Side Markers
    Darkened Rear Lights
    Headlights Bixenon S4 OEM
    Trunk Spoiler S4
    Sideskirts B7 DTM OEM
    Exhaust Tips 90mm IE Power
    Front Bumper Votex
    Front Grill Votex


    Interior:

    Trims Painted in Grey look aluminio
    A3 Sportback S-Line Seats
    Steering Wheel S-line B7 Multifuncion
    Cruise Control
    Board Computer
    Hand Brake Handle S-Line
    Gear Shift Knob S4 B8
    Radio Buttons in Aluminium B7 S-line
    RS4 B7 Foot Pedals

    Chassi:

    Pneus Dunlop Sport Max 235/40 R18
    Jantes TT RS 8x18 ET35
    Coil Overs V-Maxx


    Today:







    donaldson13 likes this.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    85
    Have you changed the colour of all your interior plastics?? looks grey like mine in first pics but black in the others??? reason i ask is mine is grey but i cant help but wish it was all black!!

  4. #3
    TDi...'s Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lisbon - Portugal
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by blucoop View Post
    Have you changed the colour of all your interior plastics?? looks grey like mine in first pics but black in the others??? reason i ask is mine is grey but i cant help but wish it was all black!!
    Nop, not changed any interior plastic, perhaps different sun exposure.

    I was never very good at taking pictures...

  5. #4
    simon.m's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,746
    Quote Originally Posted by blucoop View Post
    Have you changed the colour of all your interior plastics?? looks grey like mine in first pics but black in the others??? reason i ask is mine is grey but i cant help but wish it was all black!!
    are you on about the dashbord colour mate if so you can change that

  6. #5
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    85
    yeah dashboard, centre console, doorcards everything really, mines grey but ive always preferred black interiors.!

  7. #6
    simon.m's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,746
    well you can buy the paint mate its not to hard to do ether. any way back to the post car looks really smart mate like that front bumper and the wheels set it off nice ;-)

  8. #7
    paul20v's Avatar
    Audi fanatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    S.Wales
    Posts
    1,108
    nice car ,
    like what you have done to the rear lights ,
    moulded the front votex in too that took some time .

  9. #8
    TDi...'s Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lisbon - Portugal
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by paul20v View Post
    nice car ,
    like what you have done to the rear lights ,
    moulded the front votex in too that took some time .
    Thanks, the tail lights were darkened with spray motip.

    Yes, it took some time to shape and glue the other half of the bumper, but was well worth it.

  10. #9
    defsix's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    149
    Nice Car, love the tails and the moulded 1 piece front bumper. Clean.
    AUDI A4 Avant 1.9TDi Sport
    | RS4 RARB - RS6 18" - SLCR Spolier - HID's / Laminex / DRL's - Ext LED lighting - Ambient Lighting F+R - Dension300 / iPod Touch - Siemens Bluetooth - DIS - Cruise|

  11. #10
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    lincolnshire
    Posts
    54
    Looks absoluty fantasic, well done

  12. #11
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    Thats looks Nice, You done a good job on that. Its amazing how much better the Votex looks when moulded as one piece. Defo a big improvement!
    They were the alloys (TTRS) I was looking into getting before I sold the B6. There on my shortlist for the RS but Gen's cost abit.

  13. #12
    TDi...'s Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lisbon - Portugal
    Posts
    19
    Thanks people, im glad you all liked.

    Quote Originally Posted by J7USS View Post
    Thats looks Nice, You done a good job on that. Its amazing how much better the Votex looks when moulded as one piece. Defo a big improvement!
    They were the alloys (TTRS) I was looking into getting before I sold the B6. There on my shortlist for the RS but Gen's cost abit.
    I love these wheels, but as soon as I buy "19 SPORTEC mono10 they will be sold.

    About the Votex, i totally agrre with you, i hate it in 2 parts.

  14. #13
    iyrix's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    427
    how can i make that bumper? Where do i get it from?

    Cheers
    Audi A4 TDi 130 Sport

  15. #14
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,856

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Looks very good! I especially like the wheels and the front Votex.

    Is the rear lower from a 1.8T? It looks like the exhaust cut outs are closer together than normal, but it might just be the angle of the photo.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

  16. #15
    TDi...'s Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lisbon - Portugal
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by iyrix View Post
    how can i make that bumper? Where do i get it from?

    Cheers
    I bought mine here in Lisbon in audi.

    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Looks very good! I especially like the wheels and the front Votex.

    Is the rear lower from a 1.8T? It looks like the exhaust cut outs are closer together than normal, but it might just be the angle of the photo.
    No, youre right the spoiler is the original with the cuts made to the tips 90mm.

    The idea is to swap it out for bumper S4.

  17. #16
    iyrix's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    427
    ah ok, this is an audi part. didn't know that.
    Audi A4 TDi 130 Sport

  18. #17
    Az
    Az's Avatar
    Hard slammed!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    1,023
    I like the little interior touches, makes all the difference. Where did you get the silver trimmed radio knobs from? I know you said they were from a b7, but are they parts you can buy direct from audi or did you get them froma salvage breakers? Are they easy to swap over?

    Car looks brilliant buy the way, I do have a bit of a soft spot for the avants and yours looks awesome.

  19. #18
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    Sportec mono's, Nice alloy too, another chance I had to have a set of these but im lazy, less spokes the better for me,less to clean.lol

  20. #19
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,807
    Welcome to the forum Jorge

    Car looks soo much better with the mods you have done. Looks very mean from the front and side photos.
    I like the alloys aswell. If you want this thread moved, go back into the welcome section and PM voorhees he a mod sure he wont mind moving it for you.
    Any more plans for the car?
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  21. #20
    CHRIS555's Avatar
    DOPE with added OCD

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    1,941
    EXCELLENT!

    I love your attention to detail. The pedals looks great, I have just ordered mine!

    Best wishes

    Chris

  22. #21
    TDi...'s Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lisbon - Portugal
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    I like the little interior touches, makes all the difference. Where did you get the silver trimmed radio knobs from? I know you said they were from a b7, but are they parts you can buy direct from audi or did you get them froma salvage breakers? Are they easy to swap over?

    Car looks brilliant buy the way, I do have a bit of a soft spot for the avants and yours looks awesome.
    I removed them from a b7, but can you buy them on ebay:

    http://viewitem.eim.ebay.pt/AUDI_Alu...279418013/item

    To replace them just pull out the old ones and fit new ones, is very simple.


    Quote Originally Posted by J7USS View Post
    Sportec mono's, Nice alloy too, another chance I had to have a set of these but im lazy, less spokes the better for me,less to clean.lol
    Once again, i agree with you, but since I had one on my ex-sedan, I'm completely in love with them.

    This is what im talking about, my previous sedan/saloon/limo...whatever you call it.




  23. #22
    TDi...'s Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lisbon - Portugal
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Welcome to the forum Jorge

    Car looks soo much better with the mods you have done. Looks very mean from the front and side photos.
    I like the alloys aswell. If you want this thread moved, go back into the welcome section and PM voorhees he a mod sure he wont mind moving it for you.
    Any more plans for the car?
    Yes, it is far from being finished yet, you'll see...

    Quote Originally Posted by CHRIS555 View Post
    EXCELLENT!

    I love your attention to detail. The pedals looks great, I have just ordered mine!

    Best wishes

    Chris
    It's the little details that make a difference, I like my cars low profile but at the same time a little flashy.

  24. #23
    simon.m's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,746
    your old audi salon was nice to mate

  25. #24
    crazy88's Avatar
    Loving the anonymity

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,806
    Your car is really nice dude!!! When you bought it, it was virtually identical to mine, bar the parking sensors and wood interior as far as I can see. I love the colour...your car just makes me jealous though as mine still looks exactly the same as it did 1 year ago, lol.

    Are you running genuine S4 HID's then? And is your boot (trunk) spolier a geniune S4 one also?


  26. #25
    TDi...'s Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lisbon - Portugal
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    Your car is really nice dude!!! When you bought it, it was virtually identical to mine, bar the parking sensors and wood interior as far as I can see. I love the colour...your car just makes me jealous though as mine still looks exactly the same as it did 1 year ago, lol.

    Are you running genuine S4 HID's then? And is your boot (trunk) spolier a geniune S4 one also?
    With calm things will be doing, everything at once is not funny and does hurt the wallet. lol

    Yes, the front headlights are original, the spoiler is a replica.

  27. #26
    swarcup's Avatar
    5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    beverley,East yorkshire
    Posts
    1,266
    very nice indeed

    something to be jealous of. Its nice to see that you ignored the door blades it makes the skirts stand out better
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

  28. #27
    StuG808's Avatar
    1.9tdi130 Avant FailWheelDrive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    255
    I know this is an old thread and the owner hasn't been on for ages, but I really like this avant and normally I'm not keen on deep bumpers or mad grills, but it looks great here.

    I notice the headlight switch has an alloy surround, is that a VAG part or has the owner carefully painted around it?

  29. #28
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    62

    Re: A4 B6 Avant - Made by TDi...

    Quote Originally Posted by StuG808 View Post
    I know this is an old thread and the owner hasn't been on for ages, but I really like this avant and normally I'm not keen on deep bumpers or mad grills, but it looks great here.

    I notice the headlight switch has an alloy surround, is that a VAG part or has the owner carefully painted around it?
    I love this avant.. I too was wondering about the headlight swith?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO