Audi A3 1.9 TDI. Gonna try go for a sleath look

Seaneylad

Reaction score
Just sold my fiesta zs limited edition in yellow, due to to much 'unwanted' attention from the police, i loved it to be honest, may not be to everyones taste or anyones taste on here haha, but i enjoyed having it for a few months, was just a 1.6 petrol engine, with full leather interior etc as there was onyl so many made, had odd extras like the roof etc, and i did alot of work to it aswell to get it were it was when i sold it lol but now i own a nice audi 1.9 tdi instead, hope it get less attention from the law, and will look a bit more smart more than sticking out like a sore thumb in a yellow fiesta!

only thing ive managed to do on the audi so far is fitted some xeon bubls, given it a good polish and thats it, future plans are to tint rear 3 windows, fit small subtle spoiler, some new wheels (dark grey or black) front black grille etc. want to try and go all dark :) thanks

First of all welcome to the forum and congratz on the new car :) Sound like you got some good plans...If your looking for a spoiler either go for an genuine s-line or votex dont go aftermarket as it looks like you fitted a ironing board to the roof of your car lol. Decided on any alloys as yet?
You sticking your private plate on the a3 to? Be a nice touch

First of all welcome to the forum and congratz on the new car :) Sound like you got some good plans...If your looking for a spoiler either go for an genuine s-line or votex dont go aftermarket as it looks like you fitted a ironing board to the roof of your car lol. Decided on any alloys as yet?
You sticking your private plate on the a3 to? Be a nice touch

yeah going to get proper parts, rather spend a few more ££ and get a better look, dont know on alloys yet, theres some nice ones to choose from, i duno on the size also, as i might not be able to lower it due to insurance, and private plate will do on eventually, just a few issuses with a certain police officer, and i dont want him to spot my new car you see :)

yeah going to get proper parts, rather spend a few more ££ and get a better look, dont know on alloys yet, theres some nice ones to choose from, i duno on the size also, as i might not be able to lower it due to insurance, and private plate will do on eventually, just a few issuses with a certain police officer, and i dont want him to spot my new car you see :)

Good good best to keep thing oem! If your not gonna lower go for some nice 17 or 18inch reps. Haha dont blame you mate lol. The police use to give him hassle about my car all the time. But fair play to them now they tend to leave me alone and i've been running with no front plate since october (touch wood) and they seen me but not stopped me or said anything just smiled! You done anything to your car yet if so get some photos up! :)

Welcome to the site mate, Sounds like you've got some good plans lined up. Have you done anything since your last post? Pics?