t8ups

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.emtuning.co.uk
Hi.

As some may be aware trying to find a canbus bulb that will work in the B7 A4 and A3 09 - 2012 cars is a problem, a lot of places say that they are error free but don't actually test them selves on a car to see the off the shelf bulbs will bring up an error.

I have designed a bulb that will house a mini halogen to keep the warning system at bay hidden.

in the pack you get:
1 pair of LED bulbs (these where designed for the OEM halogen housing like in the picture)
1 pair of Halogen bulbs (The LED was designed to have this bulb)
1 pair of Screws (These are torx heads so are harder to round off)

They are £15 and £2 posted to the UK.

Any questions then please ask.

Some info on the Development can be found here - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...621-my2010-car-required-led-bulb-testing.html

Trups
EM Tuning

Reactions: NHN, AndyFRS and mjr901
Thanks for the PM Trups, really appreciate it. Order has been placed.

Originally you said about sending them out with spare halogens, but this isn't listed in what's included. Did you go away from this idea in the end?

All paid for cheers trups awesome stuff! Ill reply to the other pm later cheers James.

Reactions: t8ups
Also had some of these from you... thankyou..

Payment sent through paypal. Many thanks for offering us lot first. Your hard work will be appreciated.

Thanks for the PM Trups, really appreciate it. Order has been placed.

Originally you said about sending them out with spare halogens, but this isn't listed in what's included. Did you go away from this idea in the end?

Hi Dan.

Yes I put in the orig thread about the issue with sending spares, as I cant get them cheap enough and cant find a supplier looking to give me enough discount ( I even offered to buy 2000) so I cant afford to send these out, if I did I would have to hike the price up by a few quid, and lets face it, I cant see this little bulb blowing every 2 weeks so there is no need.

Also I need to sell over 100 pairs to break even on this project, i've done it for you guys who have the funny BCM's and its not really about making the money on these, just want to be a 1 stop shop for lighting to the members in the Audi World.

Hope that's ok.

trups

Reactions: Artimus, NHN and danb986
Thanks trups

Just paid. Looking forward to fitting them.

Hi Dan.

Yes I put in the orig thread about the issue with sending spares, as I cant get them cheap enough and cant find a supplier looking to give me enough discount ( I even offered to buy 2000) so I cant afford to send these out, if I did I would have to hike the price up by a few quid, and lets face it, I cant see this little bulb blowing every 2 weeks so there is no need.

Also I need to sell over 100 pairs to break even on this project, i've done it for you guys who have the funny BCM's and its not really about making the money on these, just want to be a 1 stop shop for lighting to the members in the Audi World.

Hope that's ok.

trups

Not a problem at all, that makes perfect sense.
Thanks for the explanation.
If I ever get one of them blow then I don't mind buying one off you anyway. It'll only be a few quid so not the end of the world.
We all appreciate the time and effort you've put into this. :salute:

I feel like christmas has come early... Trups you are a legend!

Payment made, thanks for making something that ticks all the boxes for Audi A3 and is perfect upgrade IMO.

Payment made! Nice one Trups!!
I think this gentleman describes your immense efforts! :superman:

Looking forward to getting these fitted along with the Cree sidelights :D

Yes.

Make sure your at your doors, sent out 1st recorded today.

The post office wasn't too impressed with about 35 of these been sent.

Get them fitted, and get pictures up.

Trups

Reactions: AndyFRS, Khanage, S24 GMP and 2 others
This is how the bulbs need to be fitted into your holders, I have made them so they are offset to utilise all the space inside the Lamp to stop any halogen light going through.

Reactions: AndyFRS
Arrived today, will fit later and get some pics up!

Mine have arrived :icon_thumright:

They're much better made than they look in the photo's. Very professional.

Hopefully fitting them this afternoon if a) the rain holds off and b) the wife hasn't got any plans.
I'd do it now at work, but I haven't got any Torx bits here.

Mine also arrived this morning. Very efficent service. Look forward to not havng to listen to beep everytime i turn lights on!!!

Dammit sliced, how do you always manage to post a few seconds before me?! :lmfao:

Reactions: sliced
Arrived today too, poor weather here but I might bear it to get these bad boys fitted :)

Stupid royal mail tried to deliver mine at 7:25..on a Saturday morning...
Now I have to wait 48 hours before I can collect them from my local delivery office!!

Mine arrived this morning too, can't explain how much I was looking forward to fitting these bad boys!

Fitted them, look the business but the dam error warning came up on my dash! I'm gutted to say the least!

Mine is a 59 plate, has anyone else tried to fit these yet?

Reactions: sliced
Just fitted mine, I'm dissapointed T8ups

photo_2.jpg
photo_1.jpg