H11 ICE WHITE FOG BULBS

t8ups

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.emtuning.co.uk
After selling out last month with great feedback on a batch of ice white fog light bulbs i have decided to order a larger amount.

here are pictures:

DSCN0555_zps1fa71956.jpg

DSCN0563_zpsf1d09fe3.jpg

DSCN0558_zps33b53e7b.jpg

DSCN0556_zps87cbd3bd.jpg

DSCN0561_zps6a147989.jpg

Price will be £14.10 posted to the UK or NI.

ETA is FEB 10.

if you want a pair then put your name down and il give you a heads up when they arrive.

Thanks
Trups

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: K.A
Count me in, presume they're fine for a4 b7 mate.... Quite a few things I've got my eye on from you actually bud. You still got some led sidelights with bulb holders. Cheers

Am interested - what about headlight bulbs to match ?
Look daft with some ice white & the others yellowish ?

Hi, I got an a3 sportback 2006 model. What have you got in way of headlight bulbs - changed the rears to Led so would like to make the front brighter / whiter & more up to date ?
Let me know please, need to do this ASAP - but obviously don't want error lights on dash.

Cheers
Baz.

Baza,

I've changed all the lights on my S3.

Got the rear MY11 off Nigel (NHN) for £193 delivered, and apart from the LED rear number plate bulbs (from Audi costing £32.83), I got all the rest from Trups (details re bulbs below) who I can highly recommend!

I wanted to get rid of the yellow colour, so I went for LED DRL's (you'll need someone with VCDS to code out the errors). Now all my lights match :)

D1s Xenon - £30 (8000k)
H11 ice white fogs - £10
DRL's - £16
Clear indicators - £5
Interior LED pack - £29

Mike

My car is a 2006 so no drl's.
But I already got the rear led's of Jb0o from Hartlepool !
So headlights 1st then fogs then interior ( are they all simple to fit ? )

Cheers Mike

No problem pal,

Re fitting, it depends on your experience.

The interior bulbs are easy as you just unclip the casing covering the bulbs & replace. Fogs aren't too bad as you remove the black grill housing the lights but Xenons are a pig! Apparently it is possible to change them via the wheel arch but its better to remove the bumper.

I may sound like I know what I'm doing regarding fitting but I didn't do the work. I spectated whilst the Xenons, fogs & indicator bulbs were done whilst the bumper was off and told about the alternatives re the fogs & Xenons.

Last edited:
Sounds like a pill - will have to get the headlamp bulbs changed ASAP - one dipped beam bulb went last night !

Every cloud has a silver lining....now you'll have upgraded bulbs :)

Trups told me the 6000k Xenons are just pure white, they are like the OEM's but just get rid of the yellow hint. 8000k have the blue hint in them so thats what I got.

He's a good lad so rest assured he'll sort you out!

Mike

Reactions: Baza1819
Nice 1 ~ cheers Mike
Just waiting to hear from him.

I think my headlights are accessible from under the bonnet ?
Not 100% but will check it out the morn !

Not sure which ones I'd prefer tbh - possibly same as you the 8k ones

Yep am decided the 8k ones defo !

Cheers Mike, ya been a diamond / thanks for your patience pal

Mines the 8p model sportback Mike. I might be getting mixed up but my lights look the same as your but I have no drl's ?

No, my lights are standard i.e DRL, sidelights, headlights, fogs.
For info, the sidelights are taken out & housed behind the headlight unit (Trups will explain more).

Tbh I'm not 100% but I think you should have DRL's as I drove past an A3 (8P) earlier which has its 'yellow' day time running lights on.

Under your light switch and next to the dial to change the brightness of your dashboard instruments, there should be a switch 'DRL' for on (1) and 0 (off).

If you have this and its set to 0 then you'd never see them on.

Last edited:
Have you converted your lights to make them drl's ?
Because mine look the same ?
Are they just side lights with powerful bulbs fitted ?

Sorry to bug the life out of you

Have you converted your lights to make them drl's ?
Because mine look the same ?
Are they just side lights with powerful bulbs fitted ?

Sorry to bug the life out of you

Hi.

the lamps on his car are OEM xenons on cars between 2006 - 2008, so they had a separate DRL.

i have also replied to your question about the headlight bulbs. :)

Trups

Count me in, presume they're fine for a4 b7 mate.... Quite a few things I've got my eye on from you actually bud. You still got some led sidelights with bulb holders. Cheers

Yep the b7 use the same fitments.

i will contact you when they are in and we can talk through what you want?

Thanks

What Ks are those (5000k or 6000k)

Cheers

Hi t8ups, put me down for the H11 ice white fogs, do you have matching sidelight bulbs, oh and will you be at AITP5, need you to sort out my led boot light grrr still can't get it to work lol

Cheers

Mac

Hi t8ups, put me down for the H11 ice white fogs, do you have matching sidelight bulbs, oh and will you be at AITP5, need you to sort out my led boot light grrr still can't get it to work lol

Cheers

Mac

Yes i will be there so i can sort it or if you post it to me with the lamp il get it all working and tested then post back when the fogs come in?

Trups

Still got the LED's, like i said before the LED's are for looks, these get the look and the performance of an LED, but its down to personal taste on what you want to achieve. LED's will look like LED's.

Trups

Does the H11 stand for bulb code ?
Av just fitted Osram nightbreakers & wanted some bright white side lights to

Last edited:
T8UPS,
Put me down for a set of H11's for the fogs fella.
Let me know when there in and how to make payment.
Thanks