H11 ICE WHITE FOG BULBS

After selling out last month with great feedback on a batch of ice white fog light bulbs i have decided to order a larger amount.

here are pictures:

DSCN0561_zps6a147989.jpg

Price will be £14.10 posted to the UK or NI.

ETA is FEB 10.

if you want a pair then put your name down and il give you a heads up when they arrive.

Thanks
Trups

I'd like to order a set of ICE WHITE FOG BULBS for a 2008 A4 B8 S-line. Are these still available?

Reactions: t8ups
Hi Trups,

Is this the thread to register interest for the fogs?

James

Hi Trups,

thought i I had registered my interest in these bulbs for my new A3 SB s-line to match my xenons but looks like I forgot.

can you let me know when you get new stock and cost

cheers,

Dave

After selling out last month with great feedback on a batch of ice white fog light bulbs i have decided to order a larger amount.

here are pictures:

DSCN0555_zps1fa71956.jpg

DSCN0563_zpsf1d09fe3.jpg

DSCN0558_zps33b53e7b.jpg

DSCN0556_zps87cbd3bd.jpg

DSCN0561_zps6a147989.jpg

ETA is FEB 10.

if you want a pair then put your name down and il give you a heads up when they arrive.

Thanks
Trups
They match pretty good, i have a b6 i want them for my fog, you have them H11 and how much usa $$ plus how much to ship to florida usa? And last question are they any brighter, my led are ok but they not bright at all. Txs

Hi.

These are as bright and will perform in the fog still if you ever get any in Florida.

they are £10 atm until match and £8.50 shipping to you.

Just fitted mine from T8ups and they are much better than the nasty yellows.
They seem to be pure white, where as my headlights have a hint of blue but doesn't show in the picture

Foglights

Hi.

These are as bright and will perform in the fog still if you ever get any in Florida.

they are £10 atm until match and £8.50 shipping to you.

What country you live? Im from us, i just need to know for $$ purpose

Trups Ice White Fogs..... awesome

I got mine from t8ups too, perfect white color match for hid's,£16.30

Afternoon,

T8ups, you still got stock for 2010 B8 S-Line Avant, if so can you pm me a price & list of what else you have?

Regards, Gareth.

Hey T8ups,

would you have a pair of the ice white bulbs suitable for the fogs on a 2013 A5 coupe.

Hi mate,

Could I get a pair of white fog light bulbs for 2007 s3 please. PM me paypal and I will send money and address.

Thanks,
Pat

Hi Trups

Do you have a pair of ice white foglights for 2014 S5 Sportback?

Thanks
GK

here are pictures:

DSCN0555_zps1fa71956.jpg

DSCN0563_zpsf1d09fe3.jpg

DSCN0558_zps33b53e7b.jpg

DSCN0556_zps87cbd3bd.jpg

DSCN0561_zps6a147989.jpg

ETA is FEB 10.

Thanks
Trups

Ill have a set please

I would be interested in a set of ice white fog bulbs for a '63 plate S4 avant if possible.

Thanks

Hi guys,

New to the forum but happy I purchased these bulbs from t8ups ☺. See attached pics.

Just hope they last

Attachments

• IMAG2302.jpg
    IMAG2302.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 322
hi, new to the forum. looking for ice white LEDs for daytime running lights on Audi A4 B8 Avant. Any help appreciated cheers

You are far better off using the H11 crew, I have used both and the crew are great.
And this was taken in bright daylight as you can't see my siselights and they are bright led.

Reactions: Kaza