ICE WHITE HALOGEN FESTOON 36MM

t8ups

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.emtuning.co.uk
I have got these bulbs in for the Audi's that have error issues even when using a canbus festoon bulb.

This is mainly for the newer 2009 A3's and the B7 A4's.

The spec's of this bulbs are 36mm w5w 5w.

here are some pictures of them installed...

100_1128.jpg

100_1124.jpg

100_1122.jpg

100_1123.jpg

When testing they do look dimmer than the standard halogen bulbs but i think this is due to the coating thats around the bulb but as you can see from the pictures they are still bright enough for what they are intended for.

this is the thread that got these bulbs talking - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3...ite-bulbs-a3-s3-2010-number-plate-lights.html

These i am going to sell them out for £5.95 posted.

if you want to order these just send payment to trups_27@hotmail.com - please make sure your address is on there so i can post them as soon as i get a payment.

Thanks

I will take some of those too have you got the bulbs for the a1 headlights too.....?

Here are mine all fitted.

Thanks Trups for more great service.

402254_10150486706526996_624136995_9146967_1266985057_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hi T8ups wanted to order these for my 8P2 as i dont want LEDs will these fit fine?

Thanks T8ups received mine today, Wont get a chance to try them out until cars back but thank you for very swift delivery :thumbsup:

Jesus that was quick. Can you also give me pricing on LED's for a 3door S3 with an interior light package including the boot ect.

Thanks

cant decide between these and the LED's. These look good in Helifella's picture but in the original pics they dont look bright enough and look blue. Are the LED ones not too bright as they are only 2 smd?

These are for the 8P3, the led's wont work on your car.

they look better on hellifella's car as the A3 plate is in a dome and the polo isnt.

try them, if you dont like them then i will refund you less the postage.

i saw hellifella's today and it looked very nice on the rear.

Fitted them today, here is a picture

2012-02-11_20-31-34_634.jpg

They look a tiny bit brighter in real life- you can read the plate, but they look nothing like helifellas for some reason. No glow at all.

Hi,

Not sure why helifellas look brighter, maybe where the picture is taken etc.

if you doing like them you can still return them to me and maybe wait till i sort this led festoon out, i have 3 pairs coming at the end of this month with differant risistances so hopefully fingers crossed one out of the 3 will work without DIS errors.

Thanks
Trups

Fitted them today, here is a picture

2012-02-11_20-31-34_634.jpg

They look a tiny bit brighter in real life- you can read the plate, but they look nothing like helifellas for some reason. No glow at all.

Mine are the same mate

The light from those bulbs looks good on the pics, probably as white as LED.

Will these fit / work on my 2011 black edition? and if so have you got any left?

Also my car is black and not sure if it would be better to get LED ones, can you recommend any?

Hi,

I got some left still in these as 5w.

They will look fine on the black car, i put some on an RS3 that is Grey and it looked fine and the customer was happy, (member on here "HSP"), i am not sure why the few pics above look dim.

Thanks
Trups

Cheers for the rapid response.

Payment now sent.

Thanks

Jimmy

Hi,

I got some left still in these as 5w.

They will look fine on the black car, i put some on an RS3 that is Grey and it looked fine and the customer was happy, (member on here "HSP"), i am not sure why the few pics above look dim.

Thanks
Trups