Justincredible

Reaction score
Been waiting a while on this one.

Hope this little guy delivers.:cool:

NewEngine1.jpg

NewEngine4.jpg

NewEngine3.jpg

NewEngine2.jpg

Not to point out the obvious or anything..... But that aint so little?

Not to point out the obvious or anything..... But that aint so little?

It displaces 427 cubic inches (7 liters).

It is a small engine compared to the "Big Block" setups that also race in my class. They run engines as big as 620 cubic inches (10.2 liters). To level the playing field, the class rules mandate 300 pounds (21.5 stones) extra to the race weight of the big block equipped cars.

At the horse power levels the cars in my class make....everyone, regardless of engine size, is typically making sufficient power to win any given race.
The real limiting factor is that our cars are limited to a 28" tall x 10.5" wide rear tire and a specific minimum race weight....thus a limited amount of traction.
Its all about power management and the ability to properly read the track and tune your suspension for maximum traction for the given track conditions.

Last edited:
My A3 2.0 TDI DSG would **** all over that :p

My A3 2.0 TDI DSG would **** all over that :p

Most folks do when they get scared. :laugh:

so whats the expected bhp/torque? and what will something like that rev to?

These particular engine combos are regularly breaking into the 1000 to 1200 hp range with the nitrous. Should make about 800hp naturally aspirated.

Should be shifting around 7800rpm. Rev limiter will be set around 8200rpm.

Last edited:
Final assembly is now done.
Just waiting for the chassis shop to finish my roll cage and suspension upgrades and we will be ready to drop this little guy in and put him to work.

Latest pic

bigreda.jpg