My A3 S-Line

Scott134

Reaction score
Here's a quick photo I took last weekend. Headed out in the car with my camera, found an interesting looking area at the end of an industrial estate and just managed to take this shot before the rain fell down! Will head out and get some more shots of the car soon, but just wanted to post a picture of my A3. (and no the car hadn't been cleaned in a while either!!)

A3S-lineIndustrial.jpg

Thanks mate. I'm still just learning about what's available for these cars but a remap is definitely first on the list.
Love the idea of R8 brakes ... how much work was involved in your conversion?

So much available for these cars its a joke! If I had yours, I'd be going for a full turboback Milltek exhaust, intake and a shark performance will see 262bhp, which is very very quick man, believe me. I will do a write up on the brakes this week, once I get the pics back. Its a kit designed for our hub, so its a bolt on kit, heres a pic of the kit.......just a note, there are only 5 of these kits being made, and I have the 1st set in the UK :wub:

R8Setup1.jpg

:drool: Awesome! Can't believe they're only making 5!! :sob:

Look forward to your write up, be interested to know total cost of kit and fitment.

Like the sound of 262bhp. Not heard of the Shrak remap, was looking at AMD, but will search for Shark and see how that looks. The only thing that puts me off a turbo back system is increased cabin noise/drone. I love the sound of the standard car, but would like the extra performance! That's the trade off I guess!

Yep, so 4 left. I can get you prices for that kit or another 4 pot setup if your interested? Shark Performance, believe me man, go out in Ben's skoda and analyze the power and you'll be amazed. If you get Milltek Resonated exhaust with sports cat you'll be fine, it will sound pretty stock, but little deeper, where as non-res is LOUD......

Anymore info, hit me up Scott.

Hi N8, sorry just seen your post.

Not taken any more shots of the car, just not found the time!

Plan for mods now though is H&R 50mm springs first (that we discussed in another post), Remap - probably Revo from AmD (looked at Shark but not very local for me!), Carbon Speed air intake (I know it's not as effective as some other kits but I love the look!), Forge DV, Miltek resonated turbo back ... probably in that order. But with a wedding to pay in a few months time it's hard to justify spending the money! Lol