photoshop request please(colour change)

s4marsh

Reaction score
would it be possible for someone to do a colour change to glossy black or maybe even a glossy black carbon effect for me please
attachment.php

i was thinking about the possiblilty of either a full glossy carbon wrap effect or just a colour change before i spend money on the real thing.i have tons of pics to use its just not my strong point photoshop

S4marsh, you want the whole car CF style? or parts?

Have you some decent pics of the bits you want changing? as the one in the top post doesn't exist anymore

As Byzan says , if you post some decent photos of the parts you want changing they can be photoshop'd.

sorry lads i thought the pic uploaded a bit funny i was having problems with the system i can still see the original picture on this thread but its proper huge....

picture.php

hope this has worked its been a right sod this last week for trying to upload pics these are in my album now if you need to copy them for a full glossy carbon wrap effect thanks

Last edited:
thanks mate you've done a cracking job there, i think that if the carbon pattern was smaller and the black was more prominent as it will be in reality like the website links i posted i think i could dig that big time.

Darekened it down a little more, if I take it any darker your going to lose the weave effect...

S4MARSH-1.jpg
S4MARSH-2.jpg

Last edited:
excellent mate thanks, that second pic is about spot on for colour nice and deep black,like you say about losing the weave.. i think in the flesh from about 6 feet away the weave would be difficult to pick out and start to appear the closer you got depending on light conditions which is how i would want it. All i have to do now is negotiate a really good price by organising some repeat business for them and we're on. thanks for your work your a clever fellow.

Very true mate, I think it would look spot on if it appeared just a deep wet black from a distance/in the dark, then only see the weave as you get closer/or in the sun which would be even better ;)

Who you getting to do the work?

If you could get enough people, maybe on here interested. It might be worth suggesting a group buy.

Cheers mate

http://www.the-sign-studio.com/ they are only 5 mins from my house and use 3M materials so give a 5 yr guarantee on installation and said it wont fade either for longer than that too, but would also use another company that was more convinient for a group buy if anyone was interested in going down this route as i am up in middlesbrough

cool, keep us updated anyway mate.

If you need an more photoshop working doing, drop me a line.