VW Audi track day at Castle Combe pic heavy

mac1403

Reaction score
Well guys, took a drive down to Castle Combe for the track day. Not a bad turn out and the weather was great. Some very nice cars floating around. Anyway here's some pics.
Audisport9.jpg

Audisport8.jpg

Audisport1.jpg

Audisport4.jpg

Audisport3.jpg

Audisport2.jpg

Audisport7.jpg

Audisport6.jpg

Audisport5.jpg

Audisport10.jpg

Audisport22.jpg

Audisport20.jpg

Audisport19.jpg

Audisport18.jpg

Audisport17.jpg

Audisport14.jpg

Audisport11.jpg

How much would I love one of these

Audisport23.jpg

Audisport24.jpg

Audisport25.jpg

Nice pics mate, saw you on your way as we were leaving, we did wave,lol

If you have no problem with it, i will stick some of ours in here too

Very nice pics! It was a good day, I didn't know anyone else from here was going too :banghead:

I was going but last minute change of plans. Am going to the one in October...

Nice pics mate, saw you on your way as we were leaving, we did wave,lol

If you have no problem with it, i will stick some of ours in here too

Must have been in a world of my own mate. Where were you when you saw me? No problem with adding your own pics Mark. Not a bad day out though......did you have a blast on the track?

Cheers for my brake discs Phil, my bro has a castle combe season ticket and said it was a poor turnout and that your S6 was the nicest car there! He said your rims were just simply :drool: :drool:

Some nice pics there Mark. I wish I had more of a walk about as I am sure there were better places than I was for pics. So what time were you leaving? If you saw me on the way in must have been about 1.30. Am also still considering Audi's in the park, so what is the plan for the boys going from down here?

any pics of the red R8 ? THIS GUY WAS QUICKER BY 4 SECONDS A LAP THAN THE MILTEC CAR !!!! LAPPED MOST OF THE FIELD ON HIS SESSION THINK HES A REGULAR AT COOMBE DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO WAS AT THE WHEEL ? THE CAR LOOKED BRAND NEW WAS HE BRAVE OR DAFT ?:redrs4:

any pics of the red R8 ? THIS GUY WAS QUICKER BY 4 SECONDS A LAP THAN THE MILTEC CAR !!!! LAPPED MOST OF THE FIELD ON HIS SESSION THINK HES A REGULAR AT COOMBE DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO WAS AT THE WHEEL ? THE CAR LOOKED BRAND NEW WAS HE BRAVE OR DAFT ?:redrs4:

Must have been going around in the morning before I got there so can't help with any info.