Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    Will design for mods

Status

Signature Request Thread

Want a sexy new forum signature? How about post some pics of your car and some ideas of what you'd ideally want your new sig to look like. Then maybe some of us photoshop nerds will hook you up when we've got some spare time.

I'm a member of quite a few forums and these theads are always pretty popular so I thought Audi-Sport deserved one.

Also a good place to set some rules for signature sizes to keep the forums looking nice. So if one of the mods would like to post some max dimensions that could be useful.

I don't mind hosting the images either, I get unlimited bandwidth and server space from my host. So if photobucket isn't your cup of tea I'll happily give your lovely new sig a safe home.

Here's some I made earlier...

And for other people...

...And a little button too:

So tell me what you'd like and I'll do my best to make if for you when I've got some free time. (My way of saying 'thanks' to all the people who's helped me out on here) And maybe the other 'photoshopers' will join in too. =]

FOR SALE: Eibach Sportline Springs from B5 A4. £50 - PM for details.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Youre Dethpicable!!

Status
    Pic signatures annoy me because some take forever to load, although a rule on having one size would be good, as SOME people have absolutely HUGE signatures (which is not only annoying but silly)
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

Status
    We are trying to reduce the big sig sizes... When spotted we do remove them and ask the member to reduce them!

J.
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten