Chris NottVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status

Before and after on a Ł10 camera in 2002

Last edited by mike60eley; 7th April 2008 at 13:47.
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]2010 Audi A4 2.0 TDI S line Exec, Misano Red, AMI, Phone & Voice Prep Bluetooth, CD Changer, DAB, 19" Alloys, Black Pack, Alcantara Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Start Stop, White LED Mod, Tints.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Smoking is good for you

Status
    Derbyshire, land of the free home of the brave.
    Looks like some C-unit has thrown a molitov cocktail through the windscreen?
    8P S3 S-Tronic BE. Stage 2 from Awesome GTi.

Gone - S4 bi-turbo - forever a place in my heart!

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    WTF, how did that happen, it does look like a molitov attack
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

Goodie Gum Drops

Status
    Its a ford, thats ment to happen
    Black S3

5th Gear

Status
    Thats a real shame. I'm sure your gutted.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by karl7900 View Post
    Thats a real shame. I'm sure your gutted.
    I was at the time! The fire service said it was the alternator due to sticking open. At the time it only came out for car show's.
    Then i saw the light, Got in to VAG cars.
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]2010 Audi A4 2.0 TDI S line Exec, Misano Red, AMI, Phone & Voice Prep Bluetooth, CD Changer, DAB, 19" Alloys, Black Pack, Alcantara Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Start Stop, White LED Mod, Tints.

3rd Gear

Status
    Are you sure you didnt help it burn?

1st Gear

Status
    No!. I was in it at the time, I didn't know it was on fire at first, All these car's were going past and flashing their lights at me. Then all this smoke came into the car and the car just cut out, With me running as far away from the car incase it exploded.

You’re Dethpicable!!

Status
    Loool I could just picture that, Legging it away from a burning ford, lol, that must of been a funny sight .. hehe sorry but I got a mental image of the action
    2002 S3 BAM | Jabba Re-Map | Uprated Haldex | Koni adjustable coilovers | Neuspeed ARBs | Powerflex Bushes | ECS tie-bars | Dog bone | Eibach spacers | TTDA | T'Dynamics DV | Dieselgeek short shift | Toyos | MIJ Custom Exhaust | Sound system | Security Tints |

Audi S3-BAM

1st Gear

Status
    It was a funny sight, But not as funny as every body driving past and slowing down to have a look. I was waiting for it to explode, That would of been funny.

3rd Gear

Status
    I had a fiesta years ago, the alternator on that got got really hot and the car died on the fast lane of the A1 at night no engine lights nothing. I coasted to the hard shoulder poured a bottle of coke over the red hot alternator. 10 minutes late it started and managed to drive me home. Im still greatful to the driver behind me at the time who avoided running in to the back of me then stayed behind me so I could use his headlights to find the hard shoulder.

1st Gear

Status
    Ford's own barbacue option.