Reaction score
Website
www.dpmperformance.co.uk
Can someone photoshop these...

RR.jpg

onto this please...

VWF0-1.jpg

Thanks

Erm, can you give me a price for 8 of those in 18 x 8.5 with a 5 x 112 fitment (ET between 50-40 if possible) with tyres?

I think they'd rub on the arches - bit too much poke - I'd like to give them a go but it's an expensive risk.

I can't find details of this wheel anywhere, could you please let me know all offsets along with the widths and PCD's available...probably more relevant to PM me. - Also interested in prices :)

What is the name of the alloys that you want photoshopping? I need to find a new picture of one, one where the angle of the rim is a closer match that of the car. As it is, when the image of the rim is scewed to match that of the car, it looses all depth (looks flat!) and besides looking very unrealistic does not give an accurate impression of what it would really look like were they actually on the car.

Thanks!

EDIT: Hang on... I've just had an idea!!

I think I've managed to get around it by creating depth were there was non! (in otherwords cutting bits out and moving them around!! :)) I'll post it up in a moment to see what you think. God only knows what you're thinking its going to turn out like now! LOL

Hows this? Is the centre of the rims dark enough for you?

For some reason I've just noticed the image below looks slightly squished... click on it to view if full size (I think its the forum making it smaller on the page!)

A3BBS.jpg

I only used the centre (the black part) of the rim on the large image you supplied. The chrome parts (on the image with the car) are parts of the rims that was already on the car, they've been darkened in area's as if they were reflecting the dark centre of the new rims.

To create the depth by the wheel nut holes I had to cut that portion out, move it back and fill in the gap with a colour matching the colour of the centre of the new rims (which actually looked blue when pviewed with the car!). To finish off I returned the entire centre parts back to their original, intended black look.