Pics of my A3.. Finally!

joshW

Reaction score
Ive had my car over a year now,bought from funky_junky and it was standard apart from rs4 reps. i have made a few changes and has been in current state for around 2 months, just havent got round to getting any pics up so finally here they are.

I know it probably won't be to everyones taste but all comments are welcome!!

DSCF1593.jpg

DSCF1596.jpg

DSCF1594.jpg

DSCF1595.jpg

DSCF1601.jpg

DSCF1600.jpg

DSCF1597-1.jpg

DSCF1598.jpg

DSCF1590.jpg

DSCF1592.jpg

Josh

i love those alloys, nice interior 2any more plans???

Cheers! well im hoping to get light tints and bumpers resprayed ASAP, Then at the end of the summer the wheels will be going and replaced with something a little more stealth, then cracking on with the KO3s conversion and everything else(FMIC, exhaust etc.) that goes with it.

josh

Looks awesome mate, where did you get those wheels? I'll be after a set of them or similar soon. Or maybe at the end of the summer lol ;)

It's always hard selling your pride and joy, especially when you know the next owner is going to mod it, but I have to say mate you've done a top job with it. From the pics I reckon its had:

- New rims (obvisouly) look the nuts IMO, what are they off?
- Lowered, how low have you gone?
- Interior, again it looks the nuts especially in contrast to the black
- Facelift lights look well, I'd always considered doing this but never got around to it. Always fancied putting fogs in the front bumper as well (hint hint ;) )
- New private plate
- Stubby aerial
- Smoked side repeaters?

It's good to see its gone to someone with decent taste. Oh the memories :blownose:

that looks lovely mate im lovin the interior oh and welcome!:icon_thumright:

thanks for all your comments! Glad you all like!
The wheels are 18x8.5 ET47 5x112 from a mercedes. found them on ebay then had them mirror polished and got all the adaptors etc. and was planning on storing them for the winter the selling the beginning of next summer but will be happy to sell as soon as they are off the car for the right price;)

@funky-junky, glad you approve!
you are correct with everything, its on FK coilies so not positive but think its around 50mm.
Its also got a custom code chip ,ECS CAI, forge 007p, H&R anti roll bars,De-wipered rear and front aero wipers.

josh

joshW said:
@funky-junky, glad you approve!
you are correct with everything, its on FK coilies so not positive but think its around 50mm.
Its also got a custom code chip ,ECS CAI, forge 007p, H&R anti roll bars,De-wipered rear and front aero wipers.

josh

Christ it took me 12 months just to change the rims! I did try to get it mapped by APR at AwesomeGTI but at the time (about 4 years ago) they couldn't as it was cable drive rather the DBW. What bhp is it running?

yep i know, you coulda told me lol, i also found out that it couldnt be mapped after a 300mile round trip! then had to send the ecu to custom code. Im not sure what its running but i think about 190BHP, am actually surprised what i can keep up with sometimes!! and hopefully should be around 240BHP soon!!

josh