pics from gti at pod

Ballcrusher

NO CAT JUST 3" STRAIT THREW
Reaction score
Website
www.incar-forum.com
what a fantastic day good weather loads of cars shame there wasnt many
S3s but met one guy from the forum EDDY dont no his forum name sorry fella...lol must say was a pleasure to meet ya and some good advice on how to get the car of start line as my clutch was slipping but still managed a 14.3 just a shame i clouldnt beat him off the line what a brilliant launcher he was but i think if my car was running spot on dont think i could have won as his got one of the fastest standard S3 ive ever come across and his a bit of a master off the line. heres a couple of pics look how clean eddys green S3 show room condition

sorry thought i had more pics

pod168.jpg

pod170.jpg

pod169.jpg

pod163.jpg

pod147.jpg

ive got a video of the jet car ill post later
but the 1/4 was 6.5 seconds fooking great

Was a good show if it was a little quiet.. nice to talk to ya Jim aka Ballcrusher, I see you run down the strip along with the green one.. Bottled taking mine in the end..

wish i could have got closer to the green one as he was **** hot off the line but my time was a little better than the green s3 shame i couldnt of done that time wen racing him...lol.......EDDY YA TO FAST OFF THE LINE

seatgivingitdeath.jpg

twinmarrsmk1golfs.jpg

RS6sonmk5.jpg

dunnohowImgonnagetthemallin-1.jpg

mk5golfvseatibiza.jpg

carbonfibrebonnetedR32.jpg

themwheelsandbrakesaretight.jpg

blackporkaalloys.jpg

carbonbonnetedmk2golf.jpg

the green speed machine is fast for a non remapped one :uhm:
saw your last run Ball with Ed and knew summat was wrong by you braking towards the end of the run,hope you sort it