Reaction score
photoshop my wheels black/anthracite in colour. Thanks

nonoplaterear.jpg

Here you go mate, done you both:

Black:
WheelsBlack.jpg

Anthracite:
WheelsAnthracite.jpg

Thanks shades, just need to decide know, whether to stay silve, or spray. Any thoughts anyone?

to be honest the wheels were very cheap and needed 4 x tyres which were actually more expensive, open to suggestions on a new wheel, thats why i'm looking at spraying, something new/different.

I'm a big fan of 5 spokers, always have been. If it was up to me I'd stick with the normal silver and spends ages (and ages and ages) polishing them up. Hence my last car....

PuntoF.jpg

At that point those alloys (TSW Apex) were over 4 years old!! If I had to choose for your car it would be the Anthracite (I think!).

thanks again shades, i am really liking the anthracite, and so are my mates. Personal preference i spose lol

Go for the black would be my suggestion... powder coating for a tougher wearing substance compared too paint.

spray them anthracite, i jsut did mine in gun metal, looks a lot better!!! looking at them pics, it suits the car more sprayed a different colour. if you can (dont know if its possible) they might look good in black, with a chrome edge (border thingy)... it wont look so black then, and you'll vbe able to tell where the alloy actually starts.... just a thought though

a4singh said:
If you can (dont know if its possible) they might look good in black, with a chrome edge (border thingy)... it wont look so black then, and you'll be able to tell where the alloy actually starts.... just a thought though

I think he means something like this....

BlackSilverEdges.jpg

Now that looks proper!!