nurburgring web cam

Stevey.D

A4 3.0 cabriolet
Reaction score
Not too sure if this is the correct place to post this.....

Just been on the web site that host all the pics from the barrier at the nurburgring, my car has been captured twice and im trying to save/print the images.

Each image is in thumbnail format and enlarges when the pointer is on it, there is no facility to save or print the bigger image. Does anyone know if there is a way arround this? and if the picture can be enhanced in any way?

As you can all guess my internet skills are limited, just wanted the pics to add to my nurburgring collection.

web address is http://www.8200rpm.com/webcam/

and pics are from 28/05/07 at 14.45 and 17.25 (blue a4 cab)

any help would be great.

Thanks all :icon_thumright:

Steve

sorry mate will start at the start, yes its a live webcam link to the starting barrier at the ring. It updates every 60 secs and then archives all the pictures. To find my car (or any others) simply.......

• click onto the web page
  • click 2007 on the menu (top left)
  • then click may
  • then click 28/05/2007
  • then the hour slot so 1400-1500 or 1700-1800
  • then the individual minute of that hour so 14:45 or 17:25
  • if you hover your pointer over the pic it will enlarge it but not allow anything else.
its a great website, just spent ages going through all the archives!!

just spotted another audi sport member (curley) red A3 at 11:55

When you're hovering over the thumbnail, press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. This copies whatever is on your screen to the clipboard. Paste it into Photoshop or some other image editing program and crop it so it's just got the full version of the photo.

Guys thats made my day!

Thanks for all your help :respekt:

Fiesta passes bus on the ring, brilliant!!

DSC_5268.jpg