Photo-Chop please

alloyboy

Reaction score
help would be appreciated - can anyone put these turbine style wheels onto this red s-line please??
Thanks folks..

11052007138.jpg

sitrials said:
so your after merc SLR wheels or similar on your A4?
i'll have a go.

Yes man have these ready to go on - just waitin on the car coming this weekend - help me out if you can - cheers!!

are they real merc wheels you have to go on your A4??
because i'm pretty sure the stud pattern is the same but the merc bolts and hub centres are a different size.

sitrials said:
are they real merc wheels you have to go on your A4??
because i'm pretty sure the stud pattern is the same but the merc bolts and hub centres are a different size.

Thanks man - no theyre replica's - i sell them - www.autoalloys.com - stud pattern is the same - and i have the spiggot rings to suit - any way you can take the actual wheels off the silver e-class and place them on the red car? or am i being wishful?! thanks man

to make it easier i found those wheels off a real SLR at the same angle as your A4 but with a bit of playing they could be put together but i think you get the impression, no?
should look cool none the less!

sitrials said:
to make it easier i found those wheels off a real SLR at the same angle as your A4 but with a bit of playing they could be put together but i think you get the impression, no?
should look cool none the less!

Should look ok i reckon! thanks man - i'll post up a pic of the real thing at the weekend!!:idea:

heres my quick effort. Played around with a few settings too.

red20a4.jpg

nky_84 said:
heres my quick effort. Played around with a few settings too.

Cheers man, thats a bit better for me - is there any possibility the size of the wheel could be increased a little and raised up into the arch?! maybe i am asking too much this time!!

Technics - thanks chap - think that pic has me convinced now!!:hubbahubba:

Just added the finished result - opinions goods and bad - welcome!! - that pic was just taken at the body shop - covered in white dust etc!!:keule: