My New A6

nick-A6

Reaction score
Hi, seen as there isnt to many A6's on here though i would post some pics of my new toy. 1998 2.5 V6 TDI A6.
Does need a really good polish though.

Looks good!

I want some of them RS4 alloys!

Can I be nosey and ask what you paid for her? what sort of mileage has she done!

128k and i paid 3800 for it
FASH upto 100k then maintained my a pro mechanic to present day
all new 19" pilot tyres as well :)

nick-A6 said:
DSC00120.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

(There you go!)

Very nice mate! Thinking about upgrading the mrs A4 to an A6.....
One day!!!

DSC00119.jpg

looks fantastic!! needs the lowers colour coded though imo

Cheers mate, didnt know if the pics were to big for the post

I thought about A4 then saw A6's and the amount of car you get for the money and went for it :)

ya see i dont know about the lowers, i would like to see them coded on photoshop, but i think it breaks the grey up abit

Personally, I would get them coded, they look so much better once done!
011d_27.JPG

I hear what you're saying about a lot of car for the money, practically the same tokens as an A4 for its bigger sibling!
Can't bring myself to buy a diesel yet though, gonna head for a 2.4 me thinks!!!

The performance on the Oil burner is brilliant though and i got 47mpg on a trip to london the other day as well

i saw that on ebay!....

ive been trying to hut down that lower front lip since... but to no avail. :(

its lowered on eibachs too with 19's... hopefully how mine will sit soon.

Very nice car mate :)

Aye ebay it was, i watched it the first time but money hadnt cleared so when it came back on again i had to get it lol
yeah eibach springs still quite a nice ride really.
I was wondering were the front valance came from, bloke said it came from germany is a proper full valance

The ride still ok then bud?

i have 19's on mine at the moment and it really needs dropping

the Eibach -30mm springs are what im gonna go for i think :)

Its alright yeah, compared to lowering any other car. Its got the uprated Audi sport shocks as well on mine
i mean its not a fan of bumps and pot holes but you gotta scarfice somethig if you want 19's and lowering

Nice, but I think someone's half inched your front grille:) . You could probably get a new one from a breakers yard though.

At first i hated the grill, but now its grown on me and i wouldnt change it